National Signing Day Livestream

Advertisement
Cristobal basically indicated Blount coming.
From 247:
He was talking about the DL and pointed out every player. He said something along the lines of his eyes are getting bad and he missed the 7th one. Then moved on. lol
He could only mention him by name if the LOI was already in. Doesn't sound like he did that though.

Advertisement
Can’t hate on this kid, seems real sincere about Miami irregardless of the fact that he didn’t pick us

Respect.

He’s a bucknut now, so I’m not rooting for him or his success.

But in an age where disrespect, selfishness, and dunking on others garners folks likes and publicity, I respect how he handled himself. Good for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Respect.

He’s a bucknut now, so I’m not rooting for him or his success.

But in an age where disrespect, selfishness, and dunking on others garners folks likes and publicity, I respect how he handled himself. Good for him.
He’ll be playing on Sundays for sure, seems to be focused purely on getting to the next level. Shame it won’t be for us at least this season

Can’t hate on this kid, seems real sincere about Miami irregardless of the fact that he didn’t pick us

Can’t hate him but **** sucks to lose him

Especially a kid who grew up a Miami fan, and has teammates all around him going to Miami

And the number 1 player in the country from SoFla

This is the type of kid Mario was brought here to keep home

The GT game, not having QB and being late to recruit Cedrick Bailey are probably huge reasons for not getting him. Would’ve moved the needle

Advertisement
Cristobal basically indicated Blount coming.
From 247:
He was talking about the DL and pointed out every player. He said something along the lines of his eyes are getting bad and he missed the 7th one. Then moved on. lol
coach got jokes. love it

Advertisement
Back