National Signing Day Livestream

Advertisement
Class is at 8 overall after Riley (composite), momentary step back while waiting on Blount flip. Should finish around Top 5 depending on Texas/Oregon/Auburn.

Advertisement
Hey mods, this prick is spamming everything.

i get being upset but he’s being a total vag

Responding to people who quote me is "spamming everything?" You seem to be more upset than I am. Not only are you snitching, but you're snitching on someone who isn't even doing anything wrong. Conversely, I'm sure that calling someone a "total vag" IS actually breaking a message board rule, but unlike you I'm not the snitching type.

If someone takes the time to give a thoughtful response to something I say, I'm going to respond to them. That's not spam. You're free to put me on ignore.

Responding to people who quote me is "spamming everything?" You seem to be more upset than I am. Not only are you snitching, but you're snitching on someone who isn't even doing anything wrong. Conversely, I'm sure that calling someone a "total vag" IS actually breaking a message board rule, but unlike you I'm not the snitching type.

If someone takes the time to give a thoughtful response to something I say, I'm going to respond to them. That's not spam. You're free to put me on ignore.
greece looks GIF

Advertisement
I just have to give Mario props

The GT game now is all moot

Yes Im upset that Smith is not coming and yes it hurts since hes a local player but every cycle there are 5 star WRs for the taking

But Mario is building elitle lines, top level talent and thats the stuff winning teams are made of.

Yes, we absolutely need a legit QB for 2024 and we need to build top level QB depth but the level of talent the last 2 cycles on the lines, DL especially, is insane

This DL/LB corp is about to get nasty

I just have to give Mario props

The GT game now is all moot

Yes Im upset that Smith is not coming and yes it hurts since hes a local player but every cycle there are 5 star WRs for the taking

But Mario is building elitle lines, top level talent and thats the stuff winning teams are made of.

Yes, we absolutely need a legit QB for 2024 and we need to build top level QB depth but the level of talent the last 2 cycles on the lines, DL especially, is insane

This DL/LB corp is about to get nasty
Maybe for recruiting but the GT game should never ever be moot until Mario proves he can win here at an elite level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back