National Signing Day Hub

Advertisement
@ChrisFreet 1m
#Canes 2014 recruiting class is ranked better than the classes for teams that won the Rose Bowl, Orange Bowl, Sugar Bowl & Fiesta Bowl

It's **** like this that ****es me off. **** you Freet.

That just shows teams with less talent have won a BCS games before Coach Golden lol. Freet blows Golden

Actually no, it doesn't. This year's recruiting class has nothing to do with talent on the team at the time. What it does mean is we are finally getting the talent, and very importantly DEPTH (which we haven't had in years), to join the ranks of those BCS bowl teams.

If you go back and look at the recruiting rankings Miami has been ranked higher than Michigan State(Rose), Oklahoma (Sugar) and UCF (Fiesta) for the last 3 seasons. Clemson is the 1 exception. So it just shows that teams with less talent are winning while we are mediocre. I do agree with you on the depth though. That has been a major issue when players go down with injuries.

@ChrisFreet 1m
#Canes 2014 recruiting class is ranked better than the classes for teams that won the Rose Bowl, Orange Bowl, Sugar Bowl & Fiesta Bowl

That just shows teams with less talent have won a BCS games before Coach Golden lol. Freet blows Golden

Actually no, it doesn't. This year's recruiting class has nothing to do with talent on the team at the time. What it does mean is we are finally getting the talent, and very importantly DEPTH (which we haven't had in years), to join the ranks of those BCS bowl teams.

If you go back and look at the recruiting rankings Miami has been ranked higher than Michigan State(Rose), Oklahoma (Sugar) and UCF (Fiesta) for the last 3 seasons. Clemson is the 1 exception. So it just shows that teams with less talent are winning while we are mediocre. I do agree with you on the depth though. That has been a major issue when players go down with injuries.

Golden is coming up on QAM in 20 minutes, should be entertaining with Crowder lol.

Lol I this should be interesting, Crowder is surprisingly good on the radio.

Link?

Advertisement
Advertisement
@ChrisFreet 1m

I don't know that recruiting rankings establish which teams have more or less talent. Too much depends on development, fit, maturation, etc., to draw that conclusion off of recruiting rankings.

That does not undermine the thrust of your post. I just think the basis chosen to support it is off a bit.

@ChrisFreet 1m

Golden is coming up on QAM in 20 minutes, should be entertaining with Crowder lol.

Lol I this should be interesting, Crowder is surprisingly good on the radio.

Link?

http://wqam.com/streamer/

Advertisement
if miami were to land the top 10 recruits in south florida, most of you would be complaining that we did not land the top 25. miami never got every single top player when it was winning and will never get them.

Hah, Al got no sleep last night because he was expecting a "Direct Message" (Twitter) from Chad at midnight and never got it. Chad fell asleep.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back