National Signing Day Hub

My mantra will not change. We recruit, according to analysts and some on this site, better than everyone than FSU in the ACC. Then we should ******* win the Coastal and go to Charlotte. Win the Coastal, or get the **** out

Advertisement
Country has gotten smaller due to technology. Kids can fly around easier and cheaper now. Miami takes care of the backyard first and then goes out of state.

I've hit on this in the past. It's the world is flat mentality. With the click of a mouse a kid is inside of Alabama's weight room. With a simple text your inside of a fraternity party at UF. Everyone is on TV. Just my .02, but I think this has hurt Miami.

Win the Coastal, or get the **** out

This. Nothing else matters than winning. NSD, whether viewed as a big win or what we coulda/shoulda had, takes a back seat to this. Just win. I hope this UM team hates losing more than they like winning.

He said the defense will be more aggressive barry jackson said that was there plan for next year too. Ill believe that **** when i see it.

Advertisement
Country has gotten smaller due to technology. Kids can fly around easier and cheaper now. Miami takes care of the backyard first and then goes out of state.

I've hit on this in the past. It's the world is flat mentality. With the click of a mouse a kid is inside of Alabama's weight room. With a simple text your inside of a fraternity party at UF. Everyone is on TV. Just my .02, but I think this has hurt Miami.

Recruits being able to watch a frat party at uf.aag over the internets definitely made it impossible for us to stop anyone the last 2 years.

Al conjured up another beauty with that world is smaller gimmick. His minions are going to latch onto that one like a dog on a bone.

Recruits being able to watch a frat party at uf.aag over the internets definitely made it impossible for us to stop anyone the last 2 years.

Al conjured up another beauty with that world is smaller gimmick. His minions are going to latch onto that one like a dog on a bone.

189.jpg

Advertisement
Al looked peeved when ESPN's producers changed the live shot send off to FSU then their scheduled location.

If the Spanish class was really the issue with TV, we should fold the program. You cannot win national titles in 2014 while having standards that are higher than what other division 1 programs accept.

Stanford isn't having an issue, and they have higher than ours.

Advertisement

How ridiculous. He is making a valid point about how recruiting has been impacted by technology and you turn it into some nonsense about it being "impossible for us to stop anyone the last 2 years."

Please do explain what part of his statement was incorrect, or where he was using it as an excuse. Seems more like you are the one finding any excuse to attack.

Advertisement
Cloyd Rivers ‏@CloydRivers 58s
Signed my letter of intent with Merica University. Gonna major in shotgunnin' beers and bald eaglein'.

It's 6 am. I made it. I have no idea how I'm going to get thru the day. But I sure do feel better today than I did NSD 2013. Have to keep improving, lots to fix, it's never over, etc... but I'm glad Golden had the foresight to get the main guys rounded up early so we had the minimum of the crap hat ritual. Love this class!

Advertisement
Back