National Signing Day Hub

View as article
@ChrisFreet 1m
#Canes 2014 recruiting class is ranked better than the classes for teams that won the Rose Bowl, Orange Bowl, Sugar Bowl & Fiesta Bowl

It's **** like this that ****es me off. **** you Freet.

I responded "All 4 would kick our ***"

Advertisement
@ChrisFreet 1m
#Canes 2014 recruiting class is ranked better than the classes for teams that won the Rose Bowl, Orange Bowl, Sugar Bowl & Fiesta Bowl

Now let's try to win more games than those guys!

@ChrisFreet 1m

That just shows teams with less talent have won a BCS games before Coach Golden lol. Freet blows Golden

Advertisement
@ChrisFreet 1m

Yeah, now dare he inject some logic and sense into the discussion. You should be ****ed off!!!

**** I love me some Berrios!!! He and Kiy just get it.

Notice they are both OOS kids without any of the BS drama that seems to follow so many S. Florida kids. While there are some S. Florida kids like this too, it seems way too many are drama queens and attention whores more about themselves than about team and hard work.
I'll agree with you on that. (ex: Sticks, Kirkland, Gibson, Cook etc...) but I think people don't realize having UM in their backyard doesn't always help with recruits. Because I know when I was a senior in HS in Palm Beach the only thing I wanted to do was go away to school. Sometimes kids just want to get away and go experience life. And that's when a place like UF, FSU and Bama come into play with a real campus experience. And as Im writing this Amari Cooper pops up on ESPN.. SMH

Absolutely. That's why when people expect that UM should have their pick of SFL recruits they are being delusional. We haven't been a contender in 10 years, we just came out of a 3-year NCAA investigation that while in reality was overblown, the media that the kids got was that it was near death penalty-worthy, these kids have little context other than old stories of our glory days given how long it's been, the SEC is being sold by everyone including the media and many of the local HS coaches as the place to be, and local handlers and coaches demand that UM coddle, cater to, and kiss up to them and their recruits 24/7 or they get ****y and claim to be dissed, while allowing pretty much any other program to get away with whatever they want. While SFL is the biggest recruiting hotbed in the nation, that doesn't necessarily mean we have the advantage that so many seem to think we do.

Advertisement
Tell me how thats fair weathered? I'm the biggest die hard Cane with season tickets going on 6 years now. If you don't know the situation keep your mouth shut. UM keeps raising Ticket prices in a down economy and expect us fans to pay more and more for ****ty product. Sorry I don't have low expectations for my team, and I EXPECT the Canes to win no less then 10 games every year. Even Golden said #DeserveVictory

:ibisroflmao:[/QUOTE]
Well considering the fact that I'm only 22 tell me how I'm trolling? ever since i've been old enough to work i've bought my season tickets. Truth is I'm sick of the canes losing games. They haven't won a BCS game since I was in 7th grade, let alone a Championship.... I don't why you guys attack people for being honest, and if you're happy with winning less then 10 games then you're the troll. Straight Up.

Advertisement
@ChrisFreet 1m

That just shows teams with less talent have won a BCS games before Coach Golden lol. Freet blows Golden

Actually no, it doesn't. This year's recruiting class has nothing to do with talent on the team at the time. What it does mean is we are finally getting the talent, and very importantly DEPTH (which we haven't had in years), to join the ranks of those BCS bowl teams.

@ChrisFreet 1m

Actually no, it doesn't. This year's recruiting class has nothing to do with talent on the team at the time. What it does mean is we are finally getting the talent, and very importantly DEPTH (which we haven't had in years), to join the ranks of those BCS bowl teams.

exactly. plus we can also redshirt guys.

Advertisement
any news on Bo Scarborough?

still hasn't signed

Stop worrying about him. He didn't even visit.

(real question...no sarcasm) Why was he here 2 weeks ago? Was he here on vacation w/ family? If he had any interest in UM...why not save money and take an official visit on UM's money? I don't get it.

I think there was some real interest, especially since he wants to play RB and word was that Bama wanted him at LB. However, after he began to show interest in us, Saban pretty much put full pressure on him to stay, to not visit us, and likely told him anything and everything that he wanted to hear in order to keep him.

**** I love me some Berrios!!! He and Kiy just get it.

Notice they are both OOS kids without any of the BS drama that seems to follow so many S. Florida kids. While there are some S. Florida kids like this too, it seems way too many are drama queens and attention whores more about themselves than about team and hard work.
I'll agree with you on that. (ex: Sticks, Kirkland, Gibson, Cook etc...) but I think people don't realize having UM in their backyard doesn't always help with recruits. Because I know when I was a senior in HS in Palm Beach the only thing I wanted to do was go away to school. Sometimes kids just want to get away and go experience life. And that's when a place like UF, FSU and Bama come into play with a real campus experience. And as Im writing this Amari Cooper pops up on ESPN.. SMH

Absolutely. That's why when people expect that UM should have their pick of SFL recruits they are being delusional. We haven't been a contender in 10 years, we just came out of a 3-year NCAA investigation that while in reality was overblown, the media that the kids got was that it was near death penalty-worthy, these kids have little context other than old stories of our glory days given how long it's been, the SEC is being sold by everyone including the media and many of the local HS coaches as the place to be, and local handlers and coaches demand that UM coddle, cater to, and kiss up to them and their recruits 24/7 or they get ****y and claim to be dissed, while allowing pretty much any other program to get away with whatever they want. While SFL is the biggest recruiting hotbed in the nation, that doesn't necessarily mean we have the advantage that so many seem to think we do.
Amen! Couldn't have said it better.

Advertisement
Back