National Signing Day Hub

View as article
lol, true
Florida got 2 of the top 5 DTs. Fug

Shariff Floyd 1st rounder in 2012 and if Floyd would have never gotten hurt he would've been a 1st rounder. Elite coaches are also a huge deal.

You are using the term "elite coaches" and talking about UF?

Better up you meds.

Musckchump is an elite DC just not an elite hc he is more of the corch type of HC

They lost their last game to a team that didn't complete a single pass.

Elite might be a tad too generous an adjective.

Advertisement
he didn't play golden. in his espn interview golden basically said we were done

LULZ at "he didn't play Golden". Like that matters. Golden played himself when he lost Valentine and then couldn't get anyone else to replace him. So, in your Diabeetus Gut foot rubbing club you can cling to Al not being played by a 17 year old and act like that matters.

I'm kinda not that mad at Valentine anymore. He did what's best for him. Until our staff proves that we can coach up Our DL than we can't expect to get all these stud DTs over LSU BAMA FSU and the gators.

I feel the same way. It is hard to really argue with his decision and even the reasoning for the decision. LSU provides a much better opportunity for him to succeed and get to the NFL right now.

Debatable. He has a shot of getting to the NFL wherever he goes.

LSU produces a ton of busts though.

he didn't play golden. in his espn interview golden basically said we were done

LULZ at "he didn't play Golden". Like that matters. Golden played himself when he lost Valentine and then couldn't get anyone else to replace him. So, in your Diabeetus Gut foot rubbing club you can cling to Al not being played by a 17 year old and act like that matters.

Correct.

Al better get these 4 DTs (especially the JUCOs) along with the others to limit the rushing yards of the other team. He has plenty to work with. He wanted all these kids (Moore, King, Pierre, Hamilton, Wyche, Heurtelou, Jenkins and Moten), turn them into something.

Advertisement
After 5 swing and misses today, UM football has the nerve to tweet me asking to renew my season tickets. LOL I told them I'll renew lower level for $300 a ticket but if the Canes don't win 10 games I want a voucher for my money back..... There was no reply

Advertisement
Travonte Valentine used the ole' business decision quote for NOLA.com

"When I took my official there, that's when I knew that's where I wanted to go," he said. "Miami is more fun and games while LSU is more business. It's really just a business decision and I think I made the right one for me and my family. My mom and I talked this thing through, we slept on it and we felt like LSU was the best place for us."

But it so much fun and games that i would actually have to take another spanish class to be enrolled, that I decided to do business with L$U.

That has got to be the champion of dumbest remarks given on NSD and there have been quite a few. How about we make a new rule? Once you pick another school, you are no longer allowed to even mention Miami or The U ever again. I'm not going to start bashing clueless teenagers online but come on.

Classic fair weather fan. Thinks it's about him, on top of it. There is a reason you got no reply. Do us all a favor and come out of the closet as a Gator fan.

After 5 swing and misses today, UM football has the nerve to tweet me asking to renew my season tickets. LOL I told them I'll renew lower level for $300 a ticket but if the Canes don't win 10 games I want a voucher for my money back..... There was no reply

Did you actually expect a professional organization to reply to a childish response like that?

Advertisement
If Muschamp is so elite (and don't even tell me UF is lacking talent) how come Golden is undefeated vs him? I'm not defending Golden but if you gave Muschamp Miami's roster in Golden's 2nd season I don't see how he wins more than 4-5 games. Not elite in my mind.

Advertisement
Classic fair weather fan. Thinks it's about him, on top of it. There is a reason you got no reply. Do us all a favor and come out of the closet as a Gator fan.

Tell me how thats fair weathered? I'm the biggest die hard Cane with season tickets going on 6 years now. If you don't know the situation keep your mouth shut. UM keeps raising Ticket prices in a down economy and expect us fans to pay more and more for ****** product. Sorry I don't have low expectations for my team, and I EXPECT the Canes to win no less then 10 games every year. Even Golden said #DeserveVictory

Did you actually expect a professional organization to reply to a childish response like that?

Lol no I knew they weren't going to respond, I just wanted to maybe let them know fans ain't happy with 8-9 win seasons. At least i'm not, but I can't speak for other fans.

Advertisement
Back