National Signing Day Hub

Advertisement
UL had the worst class in the ACC today.

Never understood why so many thought of UL as a new "power" coming into the ACC. They had their run with Bridgewater, but I don't see them being a perennial power. They will be a team that is solid and may occasionally have a big year, similar to what I'd expect from Pitt.

Advertisement
Chris Yandle ‏@ChrisYandle 1m

Anyone complaining about Miami's Top 10 signing class needs to take step back and evaluate what this staff has done since NCAA cloud lifted.

****ing Yandle

:ibisroflmao::ibisroflmao:

Lol....since the cloud has lifted we have nearly lost to Wake Forrest, got our **** pushed in by FSU, **** pushed in by VT, **** pushed in by Dook, ****ING DOOK!, got our **** pushed in in embarassing fashion by a bunch of UM castoffs, while they openly mocked our team without consequence. Then we had to watch our coach BEG on his hands and knees for a job so he could escape south Florida, only to be passed over for a coach with absolutely no ties to penn state but better yet has a looming rape scandal. PENN STATE thinks so little of Al Golden they actually hired a guy who covered up a ****ing rape while being in the midst of the worst punishment since SMU for their own rape scandal. You cant make this **** up. All that BEFORE losing 4 highly rated south Florida commits, not to mention missing out on countless other highly rated prospects. This staff and program is a ****ing dumpster fire top to bottom, and it starts with ****ing jokers like Chris Yandle and ends with the Golden apologists on this board.

Whew, finally finished reading through this thread. You guys sure do love to post here. Please take my advice and stop complaining about the recruiting class. They're kids for christ's sake, and none of you know how they'll develop in their time at The U. And don't ruin it for kids who didn't pick The U - they're just trying to make the best decisions for their futures, and sometimes that means going somewhere other than where a bunch of grown men who sit behind computers all day want them to play.

I wish you all would stop picking on me. I'm just trying to do the best I can for The U, and if you don't like what I have to say you don't have to follow me. I refuse to let 1 critic > 10 positives, and if you check my twitter timeline, there are tons of people who appreciate everything I do.

Twitter is an incredible tool. Let's use it for positive and good, not negative and evil. You have a chance to leave your mark. Make it count. I expect more from myself than any of you do, so I'm always struggling to accept my shortcomings. It doesn't help to constantly have people hiding behind message boards poking fun at me.

Please continue to follow me on twitter and check out my blog: http://chrisyandle.tumblr.com/. My reputation in the athletic communications community wasn't built overnight. Regardless of what some of you may think of me, I will continue to do what I do because I only want to help our student-athletes achieve their dreams. If I help just one of them then I can sleep well at night. I only want to #serve and #inspire. Thanks for listening, and remember, it's ALL ABOUT THE U.

Anyone complaining about Miami's Top 10 signing class needs to take step back and evaluate what this staff has done since NCAA cloud lifted.

****ing Yandle

Lol....since the cloud has lifted we have nearly lost to Wake Forrest, got our **** pushed in by FSU, **** pushed in by VT, **** pushed in by Dook, ****ING DOOK!, got our **** pushed in in embarassing fashion by a bunch of UM castoffs, while they openly mocked our team without consequence. Then we had to watch our coach BEG on his hands and knees for a job so he could escape south Florida, only to be passed over for a coach with absolutely no ties to penn state but better yet has a looming rape scandal. PENN STATE thinks so little of Al Golden they actually hired a guy who covered up a ****ing rape while being in the midst of the worst punishment since SMU for their own rape scandal. You cant make this **** up. All that BEFORE losing 4 highly rated south Florida commits, not to mention missing out on countless other highly rated prospects. This staff and program is a ****ing dumpster fire top to bottom, and it starts with ****ing jokers like Chris Yandle and ends with the Golden apologists on this board.

Whew, finally finished reading through this thread. You guys sure do love to post here. Please take my advice and stop complaining about the recruiting class. They're kids for christ's sake, and none of you know how they'll develop in their time at The U. And don't ruin it for kids who didn't pick The U - they're just trying to make the best decisions for their futures, and sometimes that means going somewhere other than where a bunch of grown men who sit behind computers all day want them to play.

I wish you all would stop picking on me. I'm just trying to do the best I can for The U, and if you don't like what I have to say you don't have to follow me. I refuse to let 1 critic > 10 positives, and if you check my twitter timeline, there are tons of people who appreciate everything I do.

Twitter is an incredible tool. Let's use it for positive and good, not negative and evil. You have a chance to leave your mark. Make it count. I expect more from myself than any of you do, so I'm always struggling to accept my shortcomings. It doesn't help to constantly have people hiding behind message boards poking fun at me.

Please continue to follow me on twitter and check out my blog: http://chrisyandle.tumblr.com/. My reputation in the athletic communications community wasn't built overnight. Regardless of what some of you may think of me, I will continue to do what I do because I only want to help our student-athletes achieve their dreams. If I help just one of them then I can sleep well at night. I only want to #serve and #inspire. Thanks for listening, and remember, it's ALL ABOUT THE U.

GTFOH

^
No one is bagging on the kid's we got but rather the failure of the coaching staff to lock up so much of the SoFla talent that got away. Christ.

****ing Yandle

I'll believe this is the real Yandle when I see a link to the site from twitter account. Or DM me, and I'll confirm. Same username there as here. Calling the bluff. If I am wrong, I'll admit it and tip my hat to you posting here.

Advertisement

Never understood why so many thought of UL as a new "power" coming into the ACC. They had their run with Bridgewater, but I don't see them being a perennial power. They will be a team that is solid and may occasionally have a big year, similar to what I'd expect from Pitt.

You and the other Golden Eagle in this thread are hilarious. You're going to make every excuse in the world for Golden, yet you're going to conveniently overlook the fact that Strong bolted a month before signing day. Think that might have had something to do with UL's class taking a hit?

Guess what else? Don't gloat too hard about our recruits being better than UL's this time around because they just slaughtered us with a bunch of guys that we rejected. And now they have a coach who will coach circles around Al and Company.

****ing Yandle

Nice attempt. A little too verbose.

Very happy with this class, but again our most desired position of need DT and too many top State of Miami talent opted to go elsewhere. My buddy's son who's a Tampa top 5* DE in next years class said he found it odd they play music at practice, "like they trying to be cool with the players. They don't look like they working hard to get better". He told me he always liked the Canes because his dad is a Cane fan, but they let the offense bring it to them. "I wanna play for an aggressive defense that's always attacking" Said he feeling FSU because they play mad.

Advertisement

You and the other Golden Eagle in this thread are hilarious. You're going to make every excuse in the world for Golden, yet you're going to conveniently overlook the fact that Strong bolted a month before signing day. Think that might have had something to do with UL's class taking a hit?

Guess what else? Don't gloat too hard about our recruits being better than UL's this time around because they just slaughtered us with a bunch of guys that we rejected. And now they have a coach who will coach circles around Al and Company.

Using that logic, had Golden been offered/taken/accepted the PSU job the U would be in a deep hurt right now. Or, conversely, Golden staying helped keep it as a top ten (or borderline top ten ) class vs the dumpster fire in your avatar.

Some good, local talent got away. The Bowl game performance was beyond depressing and, it appears had a more of an adverse impact on recruiting than Golden’s flirtations with PSU. (Golden could have done better in his answers after the “lost weekend”). And, finally, the defense seemed to decay in front of our eyes at the end of 2013 without a noticeable move by Golden to correct it. I get it and agree.

All that being said, he held the class together and ended up with a good (maybe not great one) with very little drama. For that, all Canes fans should be thankful. He deserves some credit here as there were some good wins (Kayaa, Yearby, Hester, Thomas...)

Now he has to produce....thats fair.

****ing Yandle

Maybe we don't always see eye to eye on some things, but I do respect the work you do. It's gotta be hard dealing with pessimistic fans including myself) at times but you're always trying to keep it upbeat and that I do appreciate. Great day today IMO. Go Canes!

Advertisement

****ing Yandle

Maybe we don't always see eye to eye on some things, but I do respect the work you do. It's gotta be hard dealing with pessimistic fans including myself) at times but you're always trying to keep it upbeat and that I do appreciate. Great day today IMO. Go Canes!

There's no way that is the real him.

****ing Yandle

Ok, I will bite. **** it

1. Please point out anywhere I complained about the kids. I was laughing at "your" assertion that the job this staff has done since the #cloud was lifted has been anything better than a train wreck let alone something you would consider outstanding.

2. It's not your fault you're ****** at your job, you are a microcosm of this program over the last 8 - 10 years, extremely over your head and a sub-standard hire by an administration that has taken this school, MY SCHOOL, and turned its back on it's legacy, it's place in history and the community to which it owes it's entire existence. You see sir, I was here before you, before Donna Shalalalalala, and I will be here long after you are both more than likely fired. I represent an entire generation of alumni enrolled here because of our success on the football field, AND the quality of education. You work for ME! I am your alumni base, and I am unhappy with you and your bosses, so don't **** on my head and tell me it's raining when you tell me I should be happy with our season, one in which we set yet another record for futility.

3. I dont own a twitter, so kindly **** off with your assertion that I follow you. In fact, you followed me here.

4. Good day sir.

Advertisement
Back