National Championship

This may be a tad hard for your to understand, but there is this thing called sarcasm ( look it up.)

No many kids from any of those states wants to freeze their *** off in Wisconsin ( that’s called sarcasm )

It’s amazing how unintelligent our fan base truly is.
Dude is dumb as a stump...not the 1st time he's shown his IQ of 7......

Advertisement
Thank you to some of the idiotic fans in our fan base for reminding me again that this season was National Championship or bust! For some reason I kept thinking that we were bringing a team into the season that finished 6-7 last year and added a QB and some new coaches. I was expecting improvement, but apparently my expectations were WAY off. I am going to start looking for a cliff to jump off in the event we don't win the whole **** thing this year...........
Yea dude too many mopes on here. Ofcourse we have issues but geezzz we are 5-1 and lost to #1 at #1. We have also played 2 games w/o our top offensive weapon and our Oline is really young.

The UVA and Pitt games are games that we have lost recently. Ill take the dub. Btw in 2017 EVERYONE was saying we were back. That year we had several ugly wins.

I keep seeing threads and posts claiming fans on this site were expecting or demanding a NC this year. This has been repeatedly used in context of ridiculing posters who are demanding constant improvement on the field and not be embarraced on national TV against Clemson. Can someone please link those threads where any reasonable poster expected a NC or BUST? The OP maybe can do that?

I keep seeing threads and posts claiming fans on this site were expecting or demanding a NC this year. This has been repeatedly used in context of ridiculing posters who are demanding constant improvement on the field and not be embarraced on national TV against Clemson. Can someone please link here those threads were any reasonable poster expected a NC or BUST? The OP maybe can do that?
No he can't...more made up ****...

This may be a tad hard for your to understand, but there is this thing called sarcasm ( look it up.)

No many kids from any of those states wants to freeze their *** off in Wisconsin ( that’s called sarcasm )

It’s amazing how unintelligent our fan base truly is.

So all your posts are sarcasm since all you been doing in this thread is defending Wisconsin.

Advertisement
Thank you to some of the idiotic fans in our fan base for reminding me again that this season was National Championship or bust! For some reason I kept thinking that we were bringing a team into the season that finished 6-7 last year and added a QB and some new coaches. I was expecting improvement, but apparently my expectations were WAY off. I am going to start looking for a cliff to jump off in the event we don't win the whole **** thing this year...........
What region of the country are you in? You might struggle with cliffs but at the very least you can find relatively easily a decent high rise.

Weather has tons to do with it,because Texas, Cali, Florida and Georgia kids are dying to go play there.

Also how many elite football players are in Wisconsin?

Recruit rankings last 4 years

Wisconsin
2017–46
2018- 39
2019-29
2020-26

Not one class in the top 25 and they would wipe they fcking floor with us every year like they did in 2018 35-3
That’s not really saying much .. Miami hasn’t been good in 15 years

Advertisement
What region of the country are you in? You might struggle with cliffs but at the very least you can find relatively easily a decent high rise.
LMAO, I live on the beach in southeast NC. No mountains, but enough tall buildings that I should be ok!

Advertisement
LMAO, I live on the beach in southeast NC. No mountains, but enough tall buildings that I should be ok!
You really wanna do it in style, you got an hour or so trip, but you could do a triple gainer off the Mexicans sombrero at south of the border. Its always seemed tempting to me. Just buy a box of fireworks first so you can make it a real spectacle.

Advertisement
Back