National Championship

Zombie-Cane

Senior
Premium
Thank you to some of the idiotic fans in our fan base for reminding me again that this season was National Championship or bust! For some reason I kept thinking that we were bringing a team into the season that finished 6-7 last year and added a QB and some new coaches. I was expecting improvement, but apparently my expectations were WAY off. I am going to start looking for a cliff to jump off in the event we don't win the whole **** thing this year...........

Advertisement
There are only two options.
1. National champiosnhip where we never trail and dominate every opponent winning by three touchdowns.
2. We suck bad enough to replace everybody on staff down to the ball boy and beg the current players to transfer/leave early so we can recruit the next generation that will execute option 1.

Advertisement
Every year people call this program mediocre, below average, bottom dwellers, etc....Then every season they come in expecting college football playoffs. If you acknowledge where Miami has fallen to, then it's quite idiotic to be surprised when they perform as average, mediocre programs do just because of some "Miami standard." Those days are gone and have been!

Advertisement
Thank you to some of the idiotic fans in our fan base for reminding me again that this season was National Championship or bust! For some reason I kept thinking that we were bringing a team into the season that finished 6-7 last year and added a QB and some new coaches. I was expecting improvement, but apparently my expectations were WAY off. I am going to start looking for a cliff to jump off in the event we don't win the whole **** thing this year...........
Where have we improved other than at QB?

Where have we improved other than at QB?
Our offense is leaps and bounds ahead of where we were last year.
We are able to actually hang on and win the close games.
We have done everything with nearly the same team as last year, sure we added some guys, but we also lost a bunch of guys so I would say that kind of evens itself out.

Preseason and preCovid I had this team at 7/5, 8/4 tops. Manny went out and made a dozen or so moves to mitigate the epic crash and burn of the end of ladt year where we lost to a community college and were shut out by a directional School in a bowl game. Anyone not myopic and wearing corrective orange and green glasses can see this program has been mired in mediocrity for two decades. In order for Miami to be in the same galaxy of those teams truly contending for a title these days, we would have to catch lightening in a bottle ane seiously punch above our weight, which Miami hasnt done since 1983.

Unfortunately...No FB Championship this yr...but look at the bright side.....we're in contention for 2 other NCs....
*Cigar Celebrations for beating HS teams...
*Slip & Slide Celebrations...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Typical mope:

“wee wantz Clemsump we gonna spank dat *** with our S FL dawgs, lashlee and king are going to the NFL!”

Literally days later and after every win since facing Clemson:

“ we suck, lashlee is a cuck, king is a weak midget, I told you we sucked, we need to blow up the program, the university, and the city of Miami and start over!”

Typical mope:

“wee wantz Clemsump we gonna spank dat *** with our S FL dawgs, lashlee and king are going to the NFL!”

Literally days later and after every win since facing Clemson:

“ we suck, lashlee is a cuck, king is a weak midget, I told you we sucked, we need to blow up the program, the university, and the city of Miami and start over!”
You new here?

Advertisement
Back