National Championship

Don't agree, it means im glad we won da GAME while being mediocre! don't need glasses to see there are issues. I can celebrate da WIN even though there are things to fix. Those 2 aren't mutually exclusive!
Being glad we won even tough there are things to fix is not mutually exclusive. But celebrating the win even though the play was outright embarrassing is. There was nothing in the VA game worth celebrating … except or course that it doesn't count as a loss.

Advertisement
Being glad we won even tough there are things to fix is not mutually exclusive. But celebrating the win even though the play was outright embarrassing is. There was nothing in the VA game worth celebrating … except or course that it doesn't count as a loss.
That's a great way to look at it, it didn't count as a loss!...we both come out winners.

I excepted 9-2 at the beginning of the year. I think we finish 7-4 or 6-5. If they finish better I will happily eat crow, but i am starting to see the same signs I saw last year before the collapse. I just don’t think we win more than 2 games of our remaining 5. Prove me wrong Canes and go out and kill it.

Thank you to some of the idiotic fans in our fan base for reminding me again that this season was National Championship or bust! For some reason I kept thinking that we were bringing a team into the season that finished 6-7 last year and added a QB and some new coaches. I was expecting improvement, but apparently my expectations were WAY off. I am going to start looking for a cliff to jump off in the event we don't win the whole **** thing this year...........
Most of this board acts like Miami is going to the NC during camp. This place circle jerks itself into the ‘bring on Bama’ threads. Great practice reports, great coaches speak. Guys really fly’n around. It ain’t the moped that are the problem here. They’ve been right for 15 years. The problems with the off-season unrealistic expectation guys that whip this place in a male cheerleader squad.

Advertisement
Thank you to some of the idiotic fans in our fan base for reminding me again that this season was National Championship or bust! For some reason I kept thinking that we were bringing a team into the season that finished 6-7 last year and added a QB and some new coaches. I was expecting improvement, but apparently my expectations were WAY off. I am going to start looking for a cliff to jump off in the event we don't win the whole **** thing this year...........

Yeah - in some parts - that can be difficult.

Be creative - an overpass during heavy traffic -

Every year people call this program mediocre, below average, bottom dwellers, etc....Then every season they come in expecting college football playoffs. If you acknowledge where Miami has fallen to, then it's quite idiotic to be surprised when they perform as average, mediocre programs do just because of some "Miami standard." Those days are gone and have been!
Until we get a real AD who has the authority to hire established and successful coaches we will never be more than a .500 program. Unfortunately that will never be possible with the current administration . The entire university is a Mickey Mouse affair and has been for most of the school’s existence.

What’s crazy is that had we had a regular season with opening with Temple, Wagner, UAB and Michigan State and our side of the ledger of the conference with FSU added, we would be undefeated right now and looking to only play Clemson in the ACC Championship Game. Michigan State looks atrocious (lost to Rutgers?) and the other 3 teams should not have been a problem (I emphasize should not) to dispose of easily. We still have 5 more games but we very well may have been undefeated at this point in a non-COVID changed schedule. Just ponder that.

Advertisement
How many has Wisconsin won?
Forget national championship, how many big ten titles?

You take that mindset and dedication and put it in S. Florida you win a natty. They are unfortunately located in one of the coldest states in America. They do way more with less.

You take that mindset and dedication and put it in S. Florida you win a natty. They are unfortunately located in one of the coldest states in America. They do way more with less.

What does cold weather has to do with anything.
And what is it that they do more? Win a big ten title once in a blue moon.

Advertisement
What does cold weather has to do with anything.
And what is it that they do more? Win a big ten title once in a blue moon.

Weather has tons to do with it,because Texas, Cali, Florida and Georgia kids are dying to go play there.

Also how many elite football players are in Wisconsin?

Recruit rankings last 4 years

Wisconsin
2017–46
2018- 39
2019-29
2020-26

Not one class in the top 25 and they would wipe they fcking floor with us every year like they did in 2018 35-3

Until we get a real AD who has the authority to hire established and successful coaches we will never be more than a .500 program. Unfortunately that will never be possible with the current administration . The entire university is a Mickey Mouse affair and has been for most of the school’s existence.
We struck gold with Jankovich and Dee didStarted strong, but finished poorly. By and large the rest of the university has done just fine.

Advertisement
Weather has tons to do with it,because Texas, Cali, Florida and Georgia kids are dying to go play there.

Also how many elite football players are in Wisconsin?

Recruit rankings last 4 years

Wisconsin
2017–46
2018- 39
2019-29
2020-26

Not one class in the top 25 and they would wipe they fcking floor with us every year like they did in 2018 35-3

Go be a fan of Wisconsin if you love them so much.

And you are crazy or dumb if you think players from those states are dying to play for Wisconsin

I excepted 9-2 at the beginning of the year. I think we finish 7-4 or 6-5. If they finish better I will happily eat crow, but i am starting to see the same signs I saw last year before the collapse. I just don’t think we win more than 2 games of our remaining 5. Prove me wrong Canes and go out and kill it.

6-5? You have us winning just one more game. LOL

Go be a fan of Wisconsin if you love them so much.

And you are crazy or dumb if you think players from those states are dying to play for Wisconsin

This may be a tad hard for your to understand, but there is this thing called sarcasm ( look it up.)

No many kids from any of those states wants to freeze their *** off in Wisconsin ( that’s called sarcasm )

It’s amazing how unintelligent our fan base truly is.

Advertisement
Back