National Championship

Advertisement
7972C9B5-7483-484D-8ACF-4372638BB2AD.jpeg

National championship would be nice but I'd settle for excitement and accountability.

Advertisement
Let’s see now..

QB Better not great
RB much better
Oline Same old sht they suck
TE not as great since Brevin went down but decent
WR sucks as usual
Dline not as good as last year
DE supposed to be great haven’t shown it
LB sucks
CB see LBer
Safety Bubba is good Carter just plays to get on ESPN
Kicker MUCH improved
Punter Headley continues to be good

add to the above a defensive staff that mostly sucks across the board and an offensive staff that is better than last year but not breaking any records and you can see why we aren’t competing with the big boys,sHT even the medium height boys,anytime soon.

Thank you to some of the idiotic fans in our fan base for reminding me again that this season was National Championship or bust! For some reason I kept thinking that we were bringing a team into the season that finished 6-7 last year and added a QB and some new coaches. I was expecting improvement, but apparently my expectations were WAY off. I am going to start looking for a cliff to jump off in the event we don't win the whole **** thing this year...........
Step away form the ledge my friend. Been Cane for over like 60 years. We sucked bad for most of those year with occasional great players here and there, including some truly great ones. In late 60's the D was extremely good with The Stork but then then is was back to trash heap. Then a real coach came along and after a couple years, hope sprouted out with Jim Kelly. Later the world was turned upside down and bam., we ruled the world for 20 years. Until we see a real coach on that side line, nothing is going to change. 2017 team carried Mark to his best start EVER as an HC. That was about as good a team can do with out a real coach. Stop looking at the players, with out a winner at the helm, they cannot take us to the promise land. Okay, Coker won and was horrible HC but he was coaching like 35 or 40 NFL players, not a college team. Even then, without another coach on the field, Ed Reed, it was not enough.

Get carried away if you like. I certainly did in 2017 while others calmly pointed at flaws at QB. At least I enjoyed 10 game worth season. Mark could not add to the team, heck the team made up for some horrible coaching for the 10 wins. This board and us being right or wrong do not mean anything.

Advertisement
We’re not expecting a title we just know that Manny has hit his ceiling which is beating ACC trash opponents but then vastly underperforming against quality opponents.

Some of you just don’t get it. We’re improved some and it’s great that we won Saturday, but we’re still seeing SEVERAL of the warning signs that the program as a whole hasn’t changed much. I’m not going to say we’re turning the corner or any different than years past quite yet.

I don't know but 5-1 seems pretty good to me.. Looking at our schedule to start the season this was literally the best case scenario. Now everyone is hating on the Canes because they didn't look pretty during our last win. Boohoo, I'm starting to think the average age on this board is 11 years old.

Typical mope:

“wee wantz Clemsump we gonna spank dat *** with our S FL dawgs, lashlee and king are going to the NFL!”

Literally days later and after every win since facing Clemson:

“ we suck, lashlee is a cuck, king is a weak midget, I told you we sucked, we need to blow up the program, the university, and the city of Miami and start over!”
1603745843488.png

This is our South Florida dog.

Advertisement
Remember the last 15 years bro. if you're happy we won Saturday it means you accept mediocirty.
Wrong!!

What did fans like yourself do for the 60 years prior to Miami winning their 1st Natty?

Nothing.

You did absolutely nothing and if you're still playing the crying game over the last 15 years. You deserve nothing but the well deserved negative energy that you receive on the daily.

Go Canes!!!!

Advertisement
Somehow this fanbase thinks the former HC/OC of the University of Georgia, who won a MNC as FSU's OC and an SEC title as HC/OC does not know how to call plays. So, now we have THE PLAY CALLER that most fans wanted Manny to hire and still he doesn't know how to call plays.

Apparently accepting the fact that this is the same HC and mostly the same players that lost to FIU and La. Tech in the same season is having a loser mentality.

Wrong!!

What did fans like yourself do for the 60 years prior to Miami winning their 1st Natty?

Nothing.

You did absolutely nothing and if you're still playing the crying game over the last 15 years. You deserve nothing but the well deserved negative energy that you receive on the daily.

Go Canes!!!!

I was being sarcastic my friend.

Advertisement
Back