Nasty play from Nesta

Advertisement
Nesta 1st team all pac-12 by PFF

Aight; now I’m officially through w/ PFF. Nesta had 19 solo tackles/ 36 “assist” tackles & .5 sacks on the season, on a team that went 3-9. He wasn’t even the best DLman on his team. The only player deserving 1st team anything on ASU is Soelle. I have zero idea where PFF be getting chit from, but they r hella inaccurate w/ the collegiate game.

Advertisement
Aight; now I’m officially through w/ PFF. Nesta had 19 solo tackles/ 36 “assist” tackles & .5 sacks on the season, on a team that went 3-9. He wasn’t even the best DLman on his team. The only player deserving 1st team anything on ASU is Soelle. I have zero idea where PFF be getting chit from, but they r hella inaccurate w/ the collegiate game.

Nesta would've led our DT group in tackles & assists, and most DTs aren't exactly sack masters anyways. Nesta would've been a contributor here, period.

Advertisement
Im very happy for Nesta Silvera.

He committed to the Canes and stayed true to UM through through the Manny Diaz era. When Mario made it clear that he would not be getting much playing time this season, he went elsewhere and thrived. All Pac 12 in a year when the Pac 12 had a strong conference performance.

Im very happy for Nesta Silvera.

He committed to the Canes and stayed true to UM through through the Manny Diaz era. When Mario made it clear that he would not be getting much playing time this season, he went elsewhere and thrived. All Pac 12 in a year when the Pac 12 had a strong conference performance.
Dude half assed it most of the time and tried to start fights with teammates and he failed to honor his commitment

But if you think he stayed true, lol

Dude would have melted under Mario.

This is an even dumber post.

PFF and 3rd level statistics only exist to fit narratives. You can find a stat or list to prove anything you want in 2022. Eyetest will always remain king for me.

Advertisement
Dude half assed it most of the time and tried to start fights with teammates and he failed to honor his commitment

But if you think he stayed true, lol

Dude would have melted under Mario.

This is an even dumber post.

Our whole team melted. As did our record. Nesta saw an opportunity. Took it. Did well enough to achieve this nod. Why are people butthurt about it?

Advertisement
PFF and 3rd level statistics only exist to fit narratives. You can find a stat or list to prove anything you want in 2022. Eyetest will always remain king for me.

Facts; hence y I said Rambo would be lucky to get drafted in the 5th round. Good college WR, but u need a different element to get to the NFL. I’ve seen QBs from Hawaii light up the scoreboard & defenses, but my eye test said neither will last in the NFL IF they even get drafted (Chang & Brennan).

Nesta would've led our DT group in tackles & assists, and most DTs aren't exactly sack masters anyways. Nesta would've been a contributor here, period.

Jackson had 3 sacks in 1 yr, here; Nesta has 2.5 sacks in 5 yrs.

Idgaf if he had 100 tackles on the yr; that means absolutely chit when those tackles are 7-8 yrds down the field!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back