Nasty Nesta

Yeah, this is starting to look like more than a little smoke. If Urban swoops in and takes Campbell, Silvera, and Chatfield, I'm going to be sick...that would also look real bad for Rumph.

Advertisement
The way the CB selections work are based upon points. For example Josh Newberg didn't make a selection on Nesta so when he committed to Miami, Newberg isn't allowed to pick Miami and gather points. So now with a solid visit Newberg selects Ohio St because it's a chance he could flip and get points this way. The other guy predicting the flip is Unkle Silk the Gator idiot and a OSU homer picking everyone to OSU.

Wait till someone Flips Nesta that already received points by picking Miami.

Campbell CB is a OSU homer

So far zero of the Nesta CBs have come from actual OSU writers.

That should tell you all you need to know

Yeah, this is starting to look like more than a little smoke. If Urban swoops in and takes Campbell, Silvera, and Chatfield, I'm going to be sick...that would also look real bad for Rumph.

Wouldn't it be more Kool's fault since he doesn't want Chatfield? Nothing Rumph could do if they all wanna play together

Advertisement

Wouldn't it be more Kool's fault since he doesn't want Chatfield? Nothing Rumph could do if they all wanna play together

What evidence do you have they are a package deal?

Even Silvera admitted in his last interview they were all going to make their own decisions

a run of ohio state CB's for him

same with chatfield. Man if Urban comes down south and gets those 2 plus campbell I'm going to be sick

You're letting Corry Knowles troll you? Come on dude.

Andrew Ellis is the one who I caught my attention. Buckeye guy who is one of the top CB pickers on the site. Never even saw the knowles guy until after

ahahahahahahhah. I actually know Andrew Ellis personally. He's just a random guy who writes a couple of articles a week for one of the Ohio St sites. He's not connected and he actually gets most of his info by browsing sites like CIS (so basically just seeing what guys like Ariz think).

He'll definitely read this thread too, which makes it even funnier

Shut up, I will not read this thread.

A bunch of pussies on this board. I see Kool offering and flipping Chatfield during the season, Silvera sticking and Rumph closing Campbell. If it doesn't happen then I'll take the loss. It wont be the first time I've been wrong and probably not the last. The Canes should lock the local kids up. If we don't, go find others. These kids have to know that Urban is scum and doesn't give a rats *** about their future.

Go Canes!

once he cuts down a lil of that fat into muscle he is going to be an official BULLY out there for us and i LOVE IT!!!

Advertisement

Rumph has had a relationship with all of these kids longer than any coach recruiting them. He was the freaking HC at that school for how many years? Quite frankly, we should get who we want from that schools for the foreseeable future. Sure, Kool is the DL coach and would shoulder some responsibility, but it would be hard not to put most of it on Rumph.

you think they'd take either in order to lock up those last 2? Urban is too slick smh

Maybe Chatfield but not Silvera. Taron Vincent is their guy and the two are similar players.

Yeah osu writers are saying chatfield is a take. Regardless those crystal balls started from that gator troll unksilkk cat and a couple of sec country writers put one in for him

Irvins was the first one for chatfield

Which is meaningless.

Yikes.

Rumph has had a relationship with all of these kids longer than any coach recruiting them. He was the freaking HC at that school for how many years? Quite frankly, we should get who we want from that schools for the foreseeable future. Sure, Kool is the DL coach and would shoulder some responsibility, but it would be hard not to put most of it on Rumph.

Are you retarded? Guy commited here first week he was offered, the guy admitted that he watched most of our games and he was a huge fan to the point he knew why the defensive line sucked under No'D but all of the sudden because chatfield, who's not highly thought of by this staff...at all, committed to OSU on a visit; it's Rumph's fault that everyone is bandwagoning OSU on the crystal ball and rustling your jimmies? All the Miami folk are saying there's very little smoke here...EVERYONE...Ivins, Pete, even David Lake(who sucks btw) said there's nothing to worry about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
HEY if the kid's from AH want to go to OSU, oh fucin well.. But it's the summer time and coaches from everywhere will be coming after UM commits and targets, and some will throw offers here and there, just to get other more interested.. The bottom line is these recruits will do things, say things and etc. BUT we only can believe in the staff here at UM to keep commits committed and fight for targets they want, NOW we can't go crazy because Chatfield is committed to OSU and they are using him to get to other teammates, we can't start blaming coaches and staff members for that!! It is the SUMMER TIME, nothing to worry about, we have a whole season to play and a long time til NSD, so let's get ready for Paradise Camp and stop talking crazy cause Nesta and Campbell are hearing from OSU, hey we can't stop them from recruiting the players we want at Miami.. "One for all, All for The U"

Idk why we just don't offer Chatfield. It's not like he's some total scrub.

Chatfield will get his offer from UM.. BUT I really think Meyer is using Chatfield to get to Nesta and Campbell, just keep watching this kid's recruiting, if Campbell commits to UM to join Nesta and UM offers Chatfield, watch how OSU stop recruiting Chatfield.. It's about OSU trying to get the recruits they really want.. Just check it out!!

Advertisement
Back