Nasty Nesta

Advertisement
2liaj5z.jpg

View attachment 44451

and lol at Herbert in the background lookin like he ready to jump in...matter of fact that is Deloine Scaide to the left looking like a goon as well

Last edited:
I brought this kid up as the FIRST on this board two years back..when I said that he was the best OL on American Heritage team and that was over Herbert and Slaton who we both recruited. He played guard and completely killed guys. He played ol out of necessity for them..but his mom told me he was a DL all the way and played it since he played football....she was right.....hes a natural at working half a man and the bull rush.

I brought this kid up as the FIRST on this board two years back..when I said that he was the best OL on American Heritage team and that was over Herbert and Slaton who we both recruited. He played guard and completely killed guys. He played ol out of necessity for them..but his mom told me he was a DL all the way and played it since he played football....she was right.....hes a natural at working half a man and the bull rush.

Bring Momma as the 10th assistant coach. I like her evaluations.

Advertisement
Advertisement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXUVRAcnxyY

In the second vid he runs up against some stronger guys, namely navaughn donaldson

Two thoughts from this video and I know this thread is about Nasty Nes, but some things I noticed:

Haslem's son stinks.

We should really offer Andrew Chatfield. I know he's not a Kool type, but man that kid gets off the ball and uses his hands great.

I remember Wingz pumping up Nesta about 4 years ago when Wingz's son played lacrosse with Nesta's brother. He told me this dude was going to be a beast, and it looks like he was right.

When I first saw his game tape, I was impressed by his skill set. Most of the time when you see D-line highlights, it's the guy either blowing through a gap and making a tfl or abusing a OG that weighs 60 lbs less. Nesta's tape showed his ability to play two gap, take on double teams and rush the passer. He's asked to do a lot of stuff most high school DTs don't have to do and he does it all well. He may never put up huge sack numbers but what he does is invaluable to the defense as a whole. Looking forward to seeing him in Orange and Green.

a run of ohio state CB's for him

same with chatfield. Man if Urban comes down south and gets those 2 plus campbell I'm going to be sick

Advertisement

same with chatfield. Man if Urban comes down south and gets those 2 plus campbell I'm going to be sick

I have very good info that neither of them are takes for Ohio State.

Surtain and Campbell are the only AH kids who could commit to OSU right now.

The staff needs to just offer Chatfield kid can play and it would end all this bs. Nesta, Chatfield and Campbell and lets ride.

you think they'd take either in order to lock up those last 2? Urban is too slick smh

Advertisement

you think they'd take either in order to lock up those last 2? Urban is too slick smh

Maybe Chatfield but not Silvera. Taron Vincent is their guy and the two are similar players.

They don't have much space in their class and have a couple of high profile guys already locked up

Maybe Chatfield but not Silvera. Taron Vincent is their guy and the two are similar players.

Yeah osu writers are saying chatfield is a take. Regardless those crystal balls started from that gator troll unksilkk cat and a couple of sec country writers put one in for him

Advertisement
Back