Nasty Nesta

a run of ohio state CB's for him

same with chatfield. Man if Urban comes down south and gets those 2 plus campbell I'm going to be sick

I have very good info that neither of them are takes for Ohio State.

Surtain and Campbell are the only AH kids who could commit to OSU right now.

you think they'd take either in order to lock up those last 2? Urban is too slick smh

Maybe Chatfield but not Silvera. Taron Vincent is their guy and the two are similar players.

Yeah osu writers are saying chatfield is a take. Regardless those crystal balls started from that gator troll unksilkk cat and a couple of sec country writers put one in for him

Irvins was the first one for chatfield

Advertisement

same with chatfield. Man if Urban comes down south and gets those 2 plus campbell I'm going to be sick

Thanks for posting but I care more to hear if he's actually wavering

Thanks for posting but I care more to hear if he's actually wavering

No. Staff not worried. He may take visits but mother is strongly in Miamis corner.

you think they'd take either in order to lock up those last 2? Urban is too slick smh

Maybe Chatfield but not Silvera. Taron Vincent is their guy and the two are similar players.

Yeah osu writers are saying chatfield is a take. Regardless those crystal balls started from that gator troll unksilkk cat and a couple of sec country writers put one in for him

Which is meaningless.

Advertisement

Which is meaningless.

Savage.

You're letting Corry Knowles troll you? Come on dude.

Andrew Ellis is the one who I caught my attention. Buckeye guy who is one of the top CB pickers on the site. Never even saw the knowles guy until after

Andrew Ellis is the one who I caught my attention. Buckeye guy who is one of the top CB pickers on the site. Never even saw the knowles guy until after

That's the same guy that put in a crystal ball for Campbell in because of in his words, "osu pedigree, he's an elite corner, osu gets who they want at that postion why wouldn't he come to osu".....

ahahahahahahhah. I actually know Andrew Ellis personally. He's just a random guy who writes a couple of articles a week for one of the Ohio St sites. He's not connected and he actually gets most of his info by browsing sites like CIS (so basically just seeing what guys like Ariz think).

He'll definitely read this thread too, which makes it even funnier

Advertisement

ahahahahahahhah. I actually know Andrew Ellis personally. He's just a random guy who writes a couple of articles a week for one of the Ohio St sites. He's not connected and he actually gets most of his info by browsing sites like CIS (so basically just seeing what guys like Ariz think).

He'll definitely read this thread too, which makes it even funnier

you know him personally....like...he's your friend?

You think theres any real chance Chatfield is a take for us eventually? or does Kul have way more guys on the DE board ahead of him?
I like him, but hopefully we're actually in the running for Parsons. That would be legit.

Who the fck would move from the beaches to Ohio to freeze ? AH should not even allow Ohio state on campus after they lied to Gibson . Whatever happened to the wr who chose Ohio state over Miami? This isn't the golden era get on board or get ran over . History is about to repeat , more and more South Florida kids are starting to see and stay

Johnnie Dixon, has done nothing there he's also be injured, 7 catches in 3 years

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who the fck would move from the beaches to Ohio to freeze ? AH should not even allow Ohio state on campus after they lied to Gibson . Whatever happened to the wr who chose Ohio state over Miami? This isn't the golden era get on board or get ran over . History is about to repeat , more and more South Florida kids are starting to see and stay

Have you ever heard of a ***-got named Lebron James?

Last edited:

Which is meaningless.

welp

Which is meaningless.

welp

Petty princess.

Advertisement
Kool better start landing some DTs. I don't know what it is, but Coker, Shannon, and Golden couldn't land a DT to save their life. This staff is showing much either in terms of DT crootin

Advertisement
Back