Nasty Nesta

What was the Florida article on him about?

Not sure if I can post premium content without spoiler tag.

82fbbmMcElwainJim.jpg

Advertisement
He is a nasty DT with power, initial burst, and (especially) the attitude the position demands. One of the best DT prospects in the state in a minute.

I love the way he runs his mouth and stares down his opponent after his reps. It's the "I'm better than you and I'm going to let you know it every down" mentality that we had back in the day. This kid is a throwback Cane and I can't wait to see him in orange and green.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm looking forward to watching our defense for the next several seasons for sure... With dawgs like him, DJ Johnson, Ford, Garvin... I mean ****.

He definitely looks the part but I want to see how he looks in a real game.

Olineman are at a disadvantage going up in these 1 on 1s with no pads on.... they really need to adjust it bc it just looks awkward having two big *** dudes plowing into each other at full force with no gear on. I would get ****ed off and be ready to fight honestly.

Last edited:
This dude has the dawg in him, because he ate the dawg. He's just that bad. This kid has exactly what we need at the DT position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This guy needs to wear #76 . Closest thing to Sapp we have seen. He is straight up power and you can't really do anything about it!

Last edited:
IbisWingz been talking this guy up forever. I remember guys responding to Wingz in a lukewarm "I need to see more to justify an offer" type of way.

DT isn't a pure "talent" position. Talent is important, but if you want to achieve at an elite P5 level you gotta have that dog in you. This dude's got an entire kennel in him.

triple that part!

Advertisement
Back