Names of the students whose signs were taken down?

FullyERicht

Thunderdome
Got a twitter message from the man himself Gino Torretta asking me for the names of the students whose Fire Al and Brng Back Butch signs were taken down.

Anyone have the names of the kids?

Advertisement
maybe PM wherrera8 he said he saw it happen, not sure if he knows them or not

Advertisement
LULZ at a university, which is supposed to be one of the flag bearers for free speech, so obviously tramelling students' freedom of speech. It doesn't get any more pathetic or *** backward than to see a university so blatantly squash free speech.

I'd like to see Jesse Marxist try to take a sign out of my hands. That sign posed no danger to anyone. It was simple old school free expression and dissent, which is the stuff real universities welcome.

This should be a major story, but it's just another pathetic move by UM that will go unpunished.

I'll tell you one thing: If those do boy weasels had tried to take a sign from me it would have become a major story because they would have had to drag me out of there, and the reason for them abusing a student (ie. They didn't like my sign which contained no profanity and no that to anyone's safety) would have been all over the media.

You students need to sack the fck up a little and not roll over so easy for these faqqots. Go 1960s on them.

Just find some random students and have them claim it was their signs.. I want to see whats about to go down

I wouldn't give him any information until you know what this is about. Torretta may very well be helping the admin figure out who to suspend for the semester for conduct unbecoming of marxist-***gotry.

Advertisement
LULZ at a university, which is supposed to be one of the flag bearers for free speech, so obviously tramelling students' freedom of speech. It doesn't get any more pathetic or *** backward than to see a university so blatantly squash free speech.

I'd like to see Jesse Marxist try to take a sign out of my hands. That sign posed no danger to anyone. It was simple old school free expression and dissent, which is the stuff real universities welcome.

This should be a major story, but it's just another pathetic move by UM that will go unpunished.

I'll tell you one thing: If those do boy weasels had tried to take a sign from me it would have become a major story because they would have had to drag me out of there, and the reason for them abusing a student (ie. They didn't like my sign which contained no profanity and no that to anyone's safety) would have been all over the media.

You students need to sack the fck up a little and not roll over so easy for these faqqots. Go 1960s on them.

I would have ******* killed him and made a tremendous ordeal.

If UM wanted to know who the students were to punish them, they'd have asked them right then and there. Not had Gino Torretta PM me after I made a twitter post about it.

My guess is he finds it disgusting, and as a big part of the program will make his opinion felt.

Advertisement
The school isn't going to do nothing. If they do then 500 students will have signs at the next game.

Advertisement
He might be trying to get you to snitch on them for the admin.

Or he may want to know for his radio show on Sirius.

Ding motherfcking ding. Torretta ain't no snitch.

And what the fck is UM going to do to some students who were peacefully expressing dissent? I'd beg them to fck with these kids. If they do I'd be happy to fck UM a new ******* on those students' behalf. What a great story that would be nationally--A university punishing students for doing what universities were created to do.

If UM wanted to know who the students were to punish them, they'd have asked them right then and there. Not had Gino Torretta PM me after I made a twitter post about it.

My guess is he finds it disgusting, and as a big part of the program will make his opinion felt.

Link him this thread while you're at it.

**** a sign they can confiscate. White tees with 'Fire Golden' on them or, 'Bring Back Butch' or both.

They gonna make y'all take your shirts off?

Advertisement
Back