Names of the students whose signs were taken down?

The only agenda at a basketball game should be supporting coach L and our team getting a win. It was a great game either way. Not a big deal

Speaking of agenda, what title do you have in the Athletic Department?
Are you one of Jesse Marxists flunkeys who run around the BUC looking for posters to rip out of student's hands?

Advertisement
Not at all just like to go to games with my family and want the university to be represented proudly. Recruits see this stuff no need to keep it going. I eesoect your opinion too

Too late for these kids. They've already been kidnapped by Kim Jong Al's henchmen. They're tied up in a dimly lit room in the bowels of the Hecht somewhere.

All you can do is laugh at the propaganda machine UM has turned into. Too cheap to fire Folden, so they have to play the "ha ha everything is fine here!" card while ruling with an iron fist and hating freedom.

LULZ at a university, which is supposed to be one of the flag bearers for free speech, so obviously tramelling students' freedom of speech. It doesn't get any more pathetic or *** backward than to see a university so blatantly squash free speech.

I'd like to see Jesse Marxist try to take a sign out of my hands. That sign posed no danger to anyone. It was simple old school free expression and dissent, which is the stuff real universities welcome.

This should be a major story, but it's just another pathetic move by UM that will go unpunished.

I'll tell you one thing: If those do boy weasels had tried to take a sign from me it would have become a major story because they would have had to drag me out of there, and the reason for them abusing a student (ie. They didn't like my sign which contained no profanity and no that to anyone's safety) would have been all over the media.

You students need to sack the fck up a little and not roll over so easy for these faqqots. Go 1960s on them.

Amen. I miss those days.

I mean I would have done it had I been on campus. But I also probably wouldnt want them to have my name. Ive already met with a few deans before and get the feeling they try to punish you for anything

Advertisement
I mean I would have done it had I been on campus. But I also probably wouldnt want them to have my name. Ive already met with a few deans before and get the feeling they try to punish you for anything

Instead of supporting Schiano, Kiffin or Cristobal be a man and do it next game. Find a friend and convince him to follow. Be proactive and not a potato.

when did "potato" become a word to describe people? i am old some young'n please explain.

I haven't been a student for quite some time now. I may really have to fly down there just to make a scene. Would be more than worth it.

Instead of supporting Schiano, Kiffin or Cristobal be a man and do it next game. Find a friend and convince him to follow. Be proactive and not a potato.

I'm not on campus. It's break. And like I said then, I never said I supported hiring Kiffin or Cristobal. I said they were definitely on the list of potential hires. There could be a lot worse hires than Schiano too.

Advertisement

I'm not on campus. It's break. And like I said then, I never said I supported hiring Kiffin or Cristobal. I said they were definitely on the list of potential hires. There could be a lot worse hires than Schiano too.

When you get back to campus, okay. Can you handle that?

Take a break from the bullchit fake list club and help a good cause. Alumni to future alumni, cool?

IT was our signs that were taken. The first one belonged to a friend of mine who is actually an alumni but was in the student section. The BBB sign was made by the guy next to me in all the pics, and I told him to stand with me to get it on TV. Restrepo took that one from us. MArks took the first one. Gino PMed me. I am awaiting his response now. I will gladly say what happened.

IT was our signs that were taken. The first one belonged to a friend of mine who is actually an alumni but was in the student section. The BBB sign was made by the guy next to me in all the pics, and I told him to stand with me to get it on TV. Restrepo took that one from us. MArks took the first one. Gino PMed me. I am awaiting his response now. I will gladly say what happened.

They want war lets give them war

1) Billboard by campus
2) Spring Game raise ****, fire Golden all game
3) there should be a basketball walk out, Shalala loves that team, a protest should be started for a walk out chanting fire golden

1) Billboard by campus
3) there should be a basketball walk out, Shalala loves that team, a protest should be started for a walk out chanting fire golden

A stadium walk out would be pretty hard to do. Even with our history, not many students actually care that much about it. Sure they want us to win and all that, but they don't care if Golden is fired or not. I think it's just harder to find that many students willing to do it when you have a smaller school. Michigan had quite a bit of students, but they also have 4x the amount as us, so you can find more willing to do it.

Advertisement

1) Billboard by campus

A stadium walk out would be pretty hard to do. Even with our history, not many students actually care that much about it. Sure they want us to win and all that, but they don't care if Golden is fired or not. I think it's just harder to find that many students willing to do it when you have a smaller school. Michigan had quite a bit of students, but they also have 4x the amount as us, so you can find more willing to do it.

It takes a lot less students to fight anyone that tries to walk in the doors, try that instead maybe?

He might be trying to get you to snitch on them for the admin.

Or he may want to know for his radio show on Sirius.

Ding motherfcking ding. Torretta ain't no snitch.

And what the fck is UM going to do to some students who were peacefully expressing dissent? I'd beg them to fck with these kids. If they do I'd be happy to fck UM a new ******* on those students' behalf. What a great story that would be nationally--A university punishing students for doing what universities were created to do.

Isn't this the same university that went medieval on the students when they rushed the court during one of their few big wins in basketball?
I believe it was Larranaga's second season when the team won the ACC.

It was when we beat Duke under Haith. Kids got choke-slammed.

Ah yes, thanks.

And what the fck is UM going to do to some students who were peacefully expressing dissent? I'd beg them to fck with these kids. If they do I'd be happy to fck UM a new ******* on those students' behalf. What a great story that would be nationally--A university punishing students for doing what universities were created to do.

You would do that for us? **** homie, you and I have come a long way!

Advertisement

Isn't this the same university that went medieval on the students when they rushed the court during one of their few big wins in basketball?
I believe it was Larranaga's second season when the team won the ACC.

It was when we beat Duke under Haith. Kids got choke-slammed.

Ah yes, thanks.

Was second row student section that game. Security warned us to not bum rush them during the closing seconds. Kept saying don't do it. The school then allowed it the following year for the wake forest win at home.

You would do that for us? **** homie, you and I have come a long way!

kill it guys!!

As a canes fan who has served the country for 13 yrs and been deployed 6 times this is some bull****. U mean to tell me that thousands of my fellow brothers and sisters have given their lives and countless others have made sacrifices to preserve our freedoms from these terrorists ***** and theyre over there censoring their own students from exercising their freedom of expression? ****** horse****!

Advertisement
Back