Names of the students whose signs were taken down?

Advertisement
He might be trying to get you to snitch on them for the admin.

Or he may want to know for his radio show on Sirius.

Ding motherfcking ding. Torretta ain't no snitch.

And what the fck is UM going to do to some students who were peacefully expressing dissent? I'd beg them to fck with these kids. If they do I'd be happy to fck UM a new ******* on those students' behalf. What a great story that would be nationally--A university punishing students for doing what universities were created to do.

Isn't this the same university that went medieval on the students when they rushed the court during one of their few big wins in basketball?
I believe it was Larranaga's second season when the team won the ACC.

Universities across the country have a long history of protecting free speech.......as long as they agree with what you say.

Advertisement
Told him the names of the two closet case employees who took the signs down, named Herrera and the frat.....Any other info I will DM him. Pretty ******* cool that one tweet to Gino gets a private message, when hundreds to anyone who works in the AD gets you blocked.

The school is. Not going to do anything to the students.... Signs were harmless but it was a TV game and not fair to the basketball program.

And what the fck is UM going to do to some students who were peacefully expressing dissent? I'd beg them to fck with these kids. If they do I'd be happy to fck UM a new ******* on those students' behalf. What a great story that would be nationally--A university punishing students for doing what universities were created to do.

Isn't this the same university that went medieval on the students when they rushed the court during one of their few big wins in basketball?

I'd beg them to go medieval on a student, who was peacefully exercising free speech and dissent.

Advertisement
The school is. Not going to do anything to the students.... Signs were harmless but it was a TV game and not fair to the basketball program.

**** the basketball program. There would BE no basketball program if Miami football didn't flood this school with money and fame. They can suck it up for the greater good. **** I may even fly down and attend a game just to hold up a sign, so they'll have more than a half full tiny arena on their next national tv game.

The only agenda at a basketball game should be supporting coach L and our team getting a win. It was a great game either way. Not a big deal

UM is cool with protests, unless it brings attention to Shalala and her cronies. Black Lives Matter? Go for it. Earth Day? Sure. Custodial workers strike, Conservative Student Organization, Fire Al Golden, or students protesting university construction in Overtown? Nope stop or face consequences.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2011/04/university_of_miami_discipline.php
http://www.thefire.org/cases/university-of-miami-refusal-to-approve-conservative-student-group/
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/08/24/university-of-miami-custodial-workers-vote-to-strike/

Advertisement
tian.jpg

Calling William Herrera........need your twitter name bro. If you don't have one, I suggest you sign up. PM me for details.

The student signs are not in good taste and on TV harmful to the programs with that said I heard that there will be a lot more at the Boston College game as student's express their opinions and more chanting. I hope we're not on National TV, it's bad press for the U.

Advertisement

It was when we beat Duke under Haith. Kids got choke-slammed.

The student signs are not in good taste and on TV harmful to the programs with that said I heard that there will be a lot more at the Boston College game as student's express their opinions and more chanting. I hope we're not on National TV, it's bad press for the U.

Again completely misguided and typical of people who have no idea what they are talking about. Instead of actually tackling the root of the problem, the continued poor performance and apathy of the athletic department, blame the fans. You know what's a bad look? Going 6-7 and not making even the slightest change to rectify the situation. But angry fans are a bad look. **** that bull****. The fans have every right to be furious and the school is 100% to blame. UM had a chance to do what's right, and instead of fixing the situation they've ignored, insulted, and ridiculed the very people who keep this ****** product afloat. So what's the logical response from the fans. The school won't listen to them, but then they turn around and whine and blame the lack of fan support at games as the reason we suck. Excuse us for not putting a smile on and saying everything is fine. **** the school. They deserve to look like ****, because they've handled this like absolute ****. Do your job well and this won't be an issue.

**** the basketball program. There would BE no basketball program if Miami football didn't flood this school with money and fame. They can suck it up for the greater good. **** I may even fly down and attend a game just to hold up a sign, so they'll have more than a half full tiny arena on their next national tv game.

BINGO

Advertisement
Back