Name that Miami likes at WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
11818954.jpeg

The reason is that the NCAA is inept and wants attention for the pettiest things.

It’s expensive and only a handful or staffs have the money, time and staffs to constantly pull it off. No staff wants to spend every minute of their day dealing with photoshoots for kids just so they can post on their instagram and never even come to the school.

What a waste of time and energy. I’m sure the new rule has been accepted with open arms by all staffs.
I never said I agreed with them, just that’s what they’ll say. The real reason is they don’t like Deion getting attention doing it.

If you do your research and understand the breed better You would think differently and realize where that stigma and where those incidents originate

View attachment 260103

What Are the 5 Dog Breeds Most Likely to Attack?​

Study after study agrees. The breed of dog most likely to bite and attack humans and other animals is the pit bull. A census finds that pit bulls were responsible for at least 346 deaths in the United States in the past 15 years.

Advertisement
If you do your research and understand the breed better You would think differently and realize where that stigma and where those incidents originate

View attachment 260103
All fine and good, and I'm sure the 87% of them are great family dogs. But the .1% who go ape**** and kill people, children and other dogs are a problem - regardless of why. Pits and rotts combine for 3/4 of all dog deaths despite making up a very small percentage of the population.

All fine and good, and I'm sure the 87% of them are great family dogs. But the .1% who go ape**** and kill people, children and other dogs are a problem - regardless of why. Pits and rotts combine for 3/4 of all dog deaths despite making up a very small percentage of the population.

Study after study agrees. The breed of dog most likely to bite and attack humans and other animals is the pit bull. A census finds that pit bulls were responsible for at least 346 deaths in the United States in the past 15 years.

Misidentification.

Even Cesar Milan's prized blue Junior has attacked people and even killed Queen Latifah's dogs, allegedly.

I can agree with most of that; and for the record I'm against any state 'banning' of breeds. But the numbers don't lie; dog bites happen - and always will - but it's fact some breeds are more dangerous than others when it happens. I rehomed a pit-lab mix puppy whose litter was abandoned at the shelter a couple years ago because I knew I couldn't handle him, he bit my child 2x, and two different trainers didn't express any warm and fuzzies about him. It broke my heart but it would be completely irresponsible for me to keep that dog around small children.

I blame shoddy backyard breeders, perpetuating bad genes that need to be culled.

Advertisement

Trust me when I tell you I know more about this breed than you do. In fact, a Pitbull is not an actual breed.

Either way, I have a strong suspicion my next set of comments to help educate will fall on deaf ears. So I’ll just stop here. No need to respond. You are entitled to your opinion

Its gameday and JJ is visiting. Lets go!!!

Trust me when I tell you I know more about this breed than you do. In fact, a Pitbull is not an actual breed.

Either way, I have a strong suspicion my next set of comments to help educate will fall on deaf ears. So I’ll just stop here. No need to respond. You are entitled to your opinion

Its gameday and JJ is visiting. Lets go!!!
Is Carr a pit bull?

Advertisement
Advertisement

View attachment 260103
People that speak badly on pits are just ignorant as **** and I used to be like that. That’s until my roommate bought his gf a baby pit and she didn’t want it. So I was the one pretty much raising it because my friend wasn’t an animal type person. I raised that dog as my own and got very attached to her. That was the sweetest , most affectionate animal I’ve ever seen. Not a violent or mean bone in her body.

Now let’s say an ******* raised the same dog , being violent and abusive to her like the scum bag, trash that fight these dogs. I seriously doubt she’s the same animal I raised.

Dogs are a lot like people , environment and the home they are raised in has a big affect on them as adults.

People that speak badly on pits are just ignorant as **** and I used to be like that. That’s until my roommate bought his gf a baby pit and she didn’t want it. So I was the one pretty much raising it because my friend wasn’t an animal type person. I raised that dog as my own and got very attached to her. That was the sweetest , most affectionate animal I’ve ever seen. Not a violent or mean bone in her body.

Now let’s say an ******* raised the same dog , being violent and abusive to her like the scum bag, trash that fight these dogs. I seriously doubt she’s the same animal I raised.

Dogs are a lot like people , environment and the home they are raised in has a big affect on them as adults.
I feel you. IMO it’s just that there are some breeds that really require competent owners. Pits are one of those breeds, along with German Shepherds, Belgian Malinois, Huskies, Rottweilers, etc. If the owner of any of those breeds is a POS, there’s a good chance that dog is going be have issues and/or be pent up with energy/anxiety. And unfortunately all types of incidents can happen if that dog is brought into the wrong situation or not looked after properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back