Name that Miami likes at WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you are hinting at in this situation. Seems like DMoney brought up this guy out of nowhere. And I know DMoney sits on most of his info so I highly doubt him putting this out there was detrimental to the program in any way.

No you're not sure what I'm talking about lol. This has nothing to do with DMoney and it's not recent.

Advertisement
Unless UGA drops him this young man is solid with UGA.

Go Canes

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Not sure what you are hinting at in this situation. Seems like DMoney brought up this guy out of nowhere. And I know DMoney sits on most of his info so I highly doubt him putting this out there was detrimental to the program in any way.
“Would have been” is the key part of what he said

Advertisement
@DMoney so they have no qualms putting this out there and he is committed? Im just asking cuz in other cases, we hear it needs to be secret.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Everything you said is facts! Athens is a Large city, compared with Moultrie, GA. But this kid is an absolute take. Bring him down, show him what we got to offer. U never know. You can’t win, if you don’t play.
I said it in the Jones thread, shoot your shot with a NoFla/SoGa kid. There's always a chance that he wants to be in Miami.

Last edited:
Does this mean Smith is not flipping?
I don’t see it happening I think OSU has him bagged up. Would love both of these guys but don’t see it happening… If we could land both and Trader that would be unbelievable!

Ny Carr is still one of the best WR talents in the country this cycle and would be a HUGE addition. Him and Trader are both the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back