Name that Miami likes at WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean…Everyone in this country wants this kid.

Are they interested in Gatling? I remember early in the cycle he said he was speaking to Cristobal directly.

As usual, @Memnon was on this a long time ago, before he committed to UGA

👇🏽

I can’t even tell you what a difference Colquitt County is to Miami. May as well not even be the same planet. But get him down and see how it goes. Some kids would be really into it, others not at all. Because compared to Colquitt, Athens looks like Times Square. So Miami is another world. But he’s an elite talent, maybe he wants the literal 180 degree difference for a college experience versus where he lives now.
Everything you said is facts! Athens is a Large city, compared with Moultrie, GA. But this kid is an absolute take. Bring him down, show him what we got to offer. U never know. You can’t win, if you don’t play.

Advertisement
Hopefully the offense opens up vs A&M bc I don't think big time WRs would want to play in the offense we saw Friday.
Did you see how far their DBs were playing off our WRs? And were bailing at the snap. Our OC just took what the D was giving us. The one thing we’ve heard our WRs talking about all Spring and Summer, was they liked how we were taking shots down the field. If the DBs playing that far off, and bailing… we’re probably not gonna be taken many shots down the field.

Last edited:
I said awhile ago if he wants to flip Miami they’ll take him and figure out what to do. They won’t say no. But they aren’t going all out or pushing hard for a commitment.

And, to my knowledge, no one is throwing a real $$ offer his way. FSU certainly isn’t. I don’t think he’s considered a great prospect at this point. I don’t know UM’s evaluation, just reading tea leaves.

The time is Ny that we win a recruiting battle with Georgia.
@JamesQuall @WaterburyCane its too early on a Sunday for this ****

Tell Lebron James GIF

Advertisement
Rivals has talk of moving him to a 5 star on their site. 247 seems to have a lower opinion at least via ratings
I noticed that….kinda odd. That first play on this his legs look like the roadrunner. Haven’t seen any verified numbers but his speed is next level @Dwinstitles needs to see this kid

Advertisement
Appears like we offered a few months prior to him committing to UGA in 22. So this isn't just a recent offer and attempt to flip.

We saw this last year and I’ve been waiting to see how it shakes out this year. A lot of big names popped up out of nowhere during the season…I think our miserable play kept us from doing much though

Let’s hope Saturday is the beginning of a change this year

There is a lot more to this story. If people could 🤫 we would have been a lot better off here but such is life..
Not sure what you are hinting at in this situation. Seems like DMoney brought up this guy out of nowhere. And I know DMoney sits on most of his info so I highly doubt him putting this out there was detrimental to the program in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back