citizenkane

Redshirt Freshman
Would you trade:

Rosier for Blackman?
Walton for Patrick?
Herndon for Izzo?
Richards for Tate?
Berrios for Murray?

I can't honestly think of anyone on FSU offense that would start for us. Cam Akers would still be Waltons backup.

Advertisement
Finally, an opponent with a worse offensive line than ours.

Advertisement
All of FSU's best players will want to show out.

James, Sweat, Nnadi, Thomas, McFadden.

We'll have our hands full. Make no mistake.

They still have plenty of skill players. For one, that freshman running back has looked good in the bits of their games I have seen.

If we can rattle the freshman qb, then I think we win handily.

Advertisement
FSU is going to put a sht ton of pressure on Miami's offensive line and make 12 get rid of the ball quickly under duress. He will need to be spot on up there for Miami to win this game. FSU will shorten the game as much as possible so Miami needs to do a great job of protecting the ball.

this right here, Rosier needs to be on point with his passes. His two picks weren't necessarily bad decisions just over thrown/thrown behind. I expect a lot of pressure from FSU and I'm looking at Berrios to be the star of this game, especially if Walton is limited.

Advertisement
Their DL against our OL is what concerns me

Yep. Josh Sweat, Derrick Nnadi, and Brian Burns are elite defensive lineman.

Nnadi is very good. That’s where it stops. Burns, although extremely talented, has been underwhelming this year and Sweat has been underwhelming his whole time there. Sweat got BENCHED on Saturday. He hasn’t lived up to his billing and can be ran at all day. Definitely would not call him ELITE. Not even FSU fans would call him that. Nnadi and Christmas will be a problem though.

Our DL needs to show up big. Blackman holds onto the ball way too long. If we can get pressure on him he'll take some sacks and try to force some throws that Frenchy wouldn't have. All could turn out to be big plays in our favor.

Our inconsistent offense has me worried. 2-3 drives per game we look like the Patriots. The other 3 quarters we can't buy a first down.

FSU lacks elite skill position players. I'd venture to say UF has a better stable of WR's and RB's.

Advertisement
Their DL against our OL is what concerns me

Yep. Josh Sweat, Derrick Nnadi, and Brian Burns are elite defensive lineman.

Nnadi is very good. That’s where it stops. Burns, although extremely talented, has been underwhelming this year and Sweat has been underwhelming his whole time there. Sweat got BENCHED on Saturday. He hasn’t lived up to his billing and can be ran at all day. Definitely would not call him ELITE. Not even FSU fans would call him that. Nnadi and Christmas will be a problem though.
Nandi is the only dominant/elite dlineman that they have

Tate would start at wideout, opposite Richards, if he was on our roster. A better qb would be getting him the ball more. Also, their tailbacks Patrick and Akers would both probably play behind Walton but over Homer, though it's not a very large gap

Our inconsistent offense has me worried. 2-3 drives per game we look like the Patriots. The other 3 quarters we can't buy a first down.

People blame the OL but a lot is due to playcalling. Give Walton a quick seam & let him work. Use the middle of the field. Screens. Quick hitters. Stop being so predictable & asking overmatched OL to hold onto blocks forever.

Advertisement
Back