Name one FSU offensive player that starts for us

Auden Tate is going to be an issue for whoever covers him. Murray and Gavin aren't bad either. DB's will have their hands full. FSU is also usually one of a best screen teams in the country and will try to use our aggressiveness against us.

Advertisement
Our inconsistent offense has me worried. 2-3 drives per game we look like the Patriots. The other 3 quarters we can't buy a first down.

People blame the OL but a lot is due to playcalling. Give Walton a quick seam & let him work. Use the middle of the field. Screens. Quick hitters. Stop being so predictable & asking overmatched OL to hold onto blocks forever.

FSU had a lot of issues when Wake spread them out, so I approve of this message.

Murray and Cam Akers can play. Akers wouldn't start over Walton, but he would be a **** of a #2 until Walton goes pro.

Advertisement
Auden Tate is going to be an issue for whoever covers him. Murray and Gavin aren't bad either. DB's will have their hands full. FSU is also usually one of a best screen teams in the country and will try to use our aggressiveness against us.

If we can't generate a pass rush with 4 DL against their OL then we won't win.

Advertisement
Who is guarding tate from UM this week? Would say malek but the height disadvantage is tremendous . I guess delaney, we will have to see how that goes tbh

Advertisement
Delaney should match up with Tate. He should press him at the line. You shift one safety towards that side of the formation on passing downs. Put Young on the island on the other side. Sell out with blitzes and make the true frosh QB keep throwing. Goal should be to knock his 169lbs skinny butt out of the game by halftime. Shaq and Mike should feast on those baby back ribs. You gotta think Garvin is gonna get some PT. That'll get in in little twigs head for sure. Did I mentioned their best starting tackle got injured Sat. My bunghole quivers just thinking about hearing him snap into pieces.

Last edited:
FSU is going to put a sht ton of pressure on Miami's offensive line and make 12 get rid of the ball quickly under duress. He will need to be spot on up there for Miami to win this game. FSU will shorten the game as much as possible so Miami needs to do a great job of protecting the ball.

this right here, Rosier needs to be on point with his passes. His two picks weren't necessarily bad decisions just over thrown/thrown behind. I expect a lot of pressure from FSU and I'm looking at Berrios to be the star of this game, especially if Walton is limited.

I'd like to see Berrios used like Edelman more in this game. Have Richards and Harley as your wideouts to stretch the defense vertically.

Advertisement

If we can't generate a pass rush with 4 DL against their OL then we won't win.

Agreed, but I don't anticipate that will be a problem. F$U's OL has looked pathetic this season. Two of their highly-touted reserves on the OL got hurt before the season even started (Johnson and Williams). Their starting LT left the Wake Forest game and I never saw him come back in (it looked like he was grabbing at his hamstring or the back of his knee, but I'm not sure what the extent of the injury is) and his replacement was abused by Wake. Their starting LG has a bum ankle, too, and was in and out of the game for a bit.

I expect our DL to dominate. If they play like they did against Duke and spurts against Toledo, it'll be a very long day for Blackman.

Who is guarding tate from UM this week? Would say malek but the height disadvantage is tremendous . I guess delaney, we will have to see how that goes tbh

Call me crazy, but I really think we gotta watch their TE. Jimbo gonna try to sneak a few in on us with Izzo bc he knows we ain't stressing him.

Advertisement
Back