Name one FSU offensive player that starts for us

Advertisement
Who effing cares. Just win. People on here act like we are entitled and we have not done ****. Beat FSU and stop this pathetic streak

FSU on offense sucks because their Oline has sucked for years and Cook consistently covered up their deficiency at that position group up.... as for their defense Sweat and Burns are major liabilities in the run game...run right at them and dictate coverages

This will be the game J. Thomas and M. Harley explode I'm looking for at least 2 shallow cross/drag routes to go for big gains/td... haven't seen those routes yet and those are the routes that he needed that speed for

Would you trade:

Rosier for Blackman?
Walton for Patrick?
Herndon for Izzo?
Richards for Tate?
Berrios for Murray?

Why would it have to be *** for tat like that? If we had Tate, he's starting. Maybe not ahead of Richards, but for **** sure opposite him.

Agree that Rosier > Blackman, Herndon > Izzo, and Walton > Patrick/Akers. I'm taking Murray over Berrios. No offense to Brax cuz he's had a great first 3 games.

Shh. Be careful not to divulge solid football knowledge. They will think you’re a troll.

Not claiming to be an expert, but I've watch 12 quarters of UFraud football and 10 quarters of F$U football this season and I'm not really concerned about Akers on Saturday. His vision is subpar and he isn't showing much creativity in his running. He's also running too high, which hurts his balance and makes him a bigger target. He's not playing with a sense of suddenness through the line. Overall, he looks like one of those guys who is more of an athlete playing RB than a pure RB at the moment. Maybe his vision and technique will improve over time, but probably not in the next five days.

As far as freshmen RBs in the state of Florida, I'd rather face Akers than Malik Davis. Take the stars and BS recruiting rankings away and it's not even close right now between the two.

Advertisement
Derwin james is average af that's not hating just being honest... fckn groupies smh

Advertisement

Shh. Be careful not to divulge solid football knowledge. They will think you’re a troll.

Not claiming to be an expert, but I've watch 12 quarters of UFraud football and 10 quarters of F$U football this season and I'm not really concerned about Akers on Saturday. His vision is subpar and he isn't showing much creativity in his running. He's also running too high, which hurts his balance and makes him a bigger target. He's not playing with a sense of suddenness through the line. Overall, he looks like one of those guys who is more of an athlete playing RB than a pure RB at the moment. Maybe his vision and technique will improve over time, but probably not in the next five days.

As far as freshmen RBs in the state of Florida, I'd rather face Akers than Malik Davis. Take the stars and BS recruiting rankings away and it's not even close right now between the two.

I respect your opinion. I don't agree with it, but I respect it.

How would Akers start if Akers doesn't start?...so you're saying Akers is better than Walton? Btw I love how people are mentioning him while Jacques Patrick's had 120 yards for 19 vs. Wake forest, but Akers da gawd and his astounding stat line of 58 yards on 14 carries against Wake forest is who we're saying would start.

He is moving at the same clip Walton was at that stage of his career...show some respect man

Advertisement

How would Akers start if Akers doesn't start?...so you're saying Akers is better than Walton? Btw I love how people are mentioning him while Jacques Patrick's had 120 yards for 19 vs. Wake forest, but Akers da gawd and his astounding stat line of 58 yards on 14 carries against Wake forest is who we're saying would start.

60% of his rush yards came off of one play.

60% of his rush yards came off of one play.

A lot of any running back's yards are going to come by 1 or 2 plays

Last edited:
Don't know about offensive players, but Derwin James will be the best safety any of our guys will see in their lives.

[video=youtube;qUAGUvAazD0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUAGUvAazD0[/video]

Advertisement

He is moving at the same clip Walton was at that stage of his career...show some respect man

So Walton split snaps with duke just like Patrick and Akers do? Pretty sure he only came in on short yardage situations and to give Duke a break

So Walton split snaps with duke just like Patrick and Akers do? Pretty sure he only came in on short yardage situations and to give Duke a break

He (Akers) splits snaps because he is more dynamic than Patrick. IMO.

Advertisement
Back