Myles Garrett

I must have missed the game where Ray tried to knife someone on the field 😂. Outside the field it’s fair game because you don’t know if the other dude is packing or what he’s willing to do. You want to be hard so bad it’s funny. That’s why you’re always crying about **** not being manly enough

You don't know wtf being hard is. This is the first time I am talking about being "manly" because the thread is filled with these feminine cucks that hate violence.

FOH with that bs. If you are going to say hes soft for using a helmet, than so is Ray for using a knife.

Advertisement
I'm at a new gym down here the rack was different but you're right should have never tried to grab it. I put the gym membership on hold for a month I just did it on Monday. It doesn't hurt but I have to let the skin try to bond before I go back just to big of an opening to ***** around. Started antibiotics that day, I will never make that mistake again.

Good idea. better to let it rest and come back fully healed. Muscle memory will get you back to your usual lifts in no time.

I never said they can't, however, men can understand what happens when another man can't control their emotions under certain circumstances. That is just something you will not be able to understand, no matter how badly you wish to identify as a man.
If a man can’t control his emotions, he isn’t a man. Garrett should of manned up and walked off. Does he really think little man Mason was really a threat to him or he has something to prove by beating his ***?

If a man can’t control his emotions, he isn’t a man. Garrett should of manned up and walked off. Does he really think little man Mason was really a threat to him or he has something to prove by beating his ***?

LMFAOOOO history is filled with men not "manning up and walking away" when they are attacked by the littler guy. WTF are you even talking about with this.

Advertisement
LMFAOOOO history is filled with men not "manning up and walking away" when they are attacked by the littler guy. WTF are you even talking about with this.
History or football? And what does it prove other than costing money and possibly a career?

History or football? And what does it prove other than costing money and possibly a career?

History. Ghengis Khan has let his emotions lead him multple times. NO one is calling him a beta.

And yes he lost money, but sometimes pride is more important than money. If he is smart with the 10 million he has in the bank he can make more than anyone in the NFL.

Advertisement
Forgot that one. NHL was a different league back then. Every team had at least 1 dedicated enforcer goon. I watched a lot of AHL games and saw a lot of them early in their careers.
if you watched the AHL, do you remember Brendan Walsh? Way after those guys but Walshie was nuts.. Boston Cop now, talk about a tough hombre. The missing Link Gates. The coast used to be a bucket of blood as well. Having a line brawl back then was normal but McSorley and Bertuzzi were bad. Ciccarelli scalped someone if I remember correctly.

My roommate fought Al Secord in the “I” when he was a first year pro.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I

It is 100% NOT the same thing. Did you play football or organized sports? Unbridled emotion has been the recipe for success for zero championship teams ever.
Yup I played football, boxed and wrestled my entire grammar school and high school career.

At no point did I say, "hitting someone with your helmet is a sure fire recipe for success on the field".

Advertisement
I am not saying "hitting someone with a helmet is football". I am saying, in a sport like football you let certain things slide that you wouldn't in a sport like daisy picking.

Did you even see the fight? They allowed the fight to continue after he bit his ear the first time.

Holyfield was headbutting him the entire time, which is a lot more dangerous than biting someones ear.

The NFL will never let those things slide, and nor should they. QBs get paid disproportionately compared to other positions. Which in turn has created a rules framework that is also biased. Though the NFL is close to 70% Black, the majority of QBs are White. The sheer optics of a big Black d-lineman assaulting a White QB on national television certainly would not be favorable for the NFL because the majority of fans/patrons are also White. In addition to optics there's also a financial component to this in terms of protecting an investment. Make sense?

Last edited:
Yeah, but do you think Mason would have a chance against Garrett?
U called him little man.

It’s not about what I think, it’s about what Mason Rudolph thought. It’s not Garrett’s job to know what Mason is thinking and wonder if he really thinks he has a chance against him while he is pulling his face mask, kicking and hitting him in the balls.

If what u say is true, what was Mason thinking?

Yup I played football, boxed and wrestled my entire grammar school and high school career.

At no point did I say, "hitting someone with your helmet is a sure fire recipe for success on the field".
You've repeatedly exalted 'manly' behavior to something akin to Garrett losing his sh@t. When in reality it is not. Its a weak, feminine loss of emotional control. Ironically you use Ray Lewis' behavior as an equivocation in a real stressing limbic conundrum, when its quite the opposite.

Advertisement
Back