Myles Garrett

U called yourself a liberal earlier in the thread. Someone spiked your weed today bro.
Oh yeah somewhat liberal. My bad.

I’m high as **** on this weed. It’s loaded with 2.35% myrcene. That’s the strongest level I’ve ever seen in flower. This is knocking me out.

Advertisement
Jesus, this thread is a mess.

A7792407-E8D0-471A-A2BE-9D71C9F8C9EA.gif

Yeah, you're right. Maybe next time Garrett can pull out a shiv and stab the guy he's ****ed at a few times. As long as it's on the field, it's ok, right?
Its two men getting into a fight. If Mason is such a *****, he doesn't want to fight his own battle. He should stfu and cower off when a play ****es him off.

I agree hitting someone over the head with a helmet is a ***** move that needs to be punished. That’s some sh*t angry females would do not men.

LOL!! Females would ***** about it online and talk about how they need to be punished. Which is exactly what you are doing. You are clearly oozing with estrogen, so I wouldn't expect you to understand how men handle things.
He was getting held back. It was the only way he could have hit him and actually done damage. It extended his reach.

If me or you were on the street surrounded by a punch of people and I hit you in the head with a object and you press charges what’s gonna happen??? My *** is going to jail!

Yeah bruh I don’t care if he ripped his helmet off and started punching him in the face (actually I woulda liked to see that) BUT like you said dude took it to a whole nother level going after his head with a helmet! If me or you did that out asses would be in jail for assault!
No one is going to press charges. This was during the heat of battle during a game. No excuses, but no one calls the police for fights in sporting events during game competition. If anyone has, show me.

Advertisement
If me or you were on the street surrounded by a punch of people and I hit you in the head with a object and you press charges what’s gonna happen??? My *** is going to jail!

Yeah bruh I don’t care if he ripped his helmet off and started punching him in the face (actually I woulda liked to see that) BUT like you said dude took it to a whole nother level going after his head with a helmet! If me or you did that out asses would be in jail for assault!
If you hit me on the head with an object. I would try and whoop your ***. If I couldn't that would be the end of it. I wouldn't come back like a spurned ***** and call the cops. Especially if I instigated the thing. You are acting like Miles went after some old defenseless man. If he attacked some 60 year old guy, I could understand getting the cops involved. These were 2 men going at it.

First off, it wasn't a late hit.

Secondly, it was Rudolph who charged Garrett after Rudolph clearly started the altercation.

Third, if Rudolph didn't charge Garrett, He would NOT have gotten hit on his big fat cranium.
Garrett slamming Rudolph to the ground with his weight could have been called had the situation not escalated.

All jokes aside, this is what we have become as a society in 2019.

There is ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY & there is ALWAYS someone trying to justify the actions of the wrong.

This whole "well if he wouldn't have done this, that guy wouldn't have done that" mentality is just juvenile and sad.

What Rudolph did (the cause in some eyes) and how Garrett reacted (the effect) is equivalent to running someone into a wall on the highway because they cut you off.
WTF are you talking about. 99% of the years humanity has existed, had this happened, it would have had people cheering it on like crazy and probably would have resulted in some sort of duel.

Advertisement
That is where you are mistaken. Just because it happened on a football field does not make it football. You have to look beyond the sport to understand the act.

Similarly, I didn’t find Tyson biting off Holyfied’s Ears to be just boxing. It went beyond the sport into a dark place of human behavior.
I am not saying "hitting someone with a helmet is football". I am saying, in a sport like football you let certain things slide that you wouldn't in a sport like daisy picking.

Did you even see the fight? They allowed the fight to continue after he bit his ear the first time.

Holyfield was headbutting him the entire time, which is a lot more dangerous than biting someones ear.

LOL!! Females would ***** about it online and talk about how they need to be punished. Which is exactly what you are doing. You are clearly oozing with estrogen, so I wouldn't expect you to understand how men handle things.
He was getting held back. It was the only way he could have hit him and actually done damage. It extended his reach.
Lol. Im pretty positive you've never 'handled' any physical confrontation in your life.

Lol. Im pretty positive you've never 'handled' any physical confrontation in your life.
Well you would be 100% incorrect. Every poster on here that knows me in real life, knows that is very far from the truth.

You getting into slap fights with your girlfriends in the locker room does not count as a physical confrontation.

Advertisement
I am not saying "hitting someone with a helmet is football". I am saying, in a sport like football you let certain things slide that you wouldn't in a sport like daisy picking.

Did you even see the fight? They allowed the fight to continue after he bit his ear the first time.

Holyfield was headbutting him the entire time, which is a lot more dangerous than biting someones ear.
Agreed. The participants essentially waive litigation. If one player deliberately injures another player with a flagrant violation of the game’s rules, does the injured party sue the offender, or the offender’s employer? No.

It would be another matter had the game ended without incident and a similar event occur in the tunnel, or in the parking lot. But that’s not what happened.

Advertisement
If you hit me on the head with an object. I would try and whoop your ***. If I couldn't that would be the end of it. I wouldn't come back like a spurned ***** and call the cops. Especially if I instigated the thing. You are acting like Miles went after some old defenseless man. If he attacked some 60 year old guy, I could understand getting the cops involved. These were 2 men going at it.
LMAO you could have talking about me? No cops would have been called just the coroner.

LMAO you could have talking about me? No cops would have been called just the coroner.

LOL!!! You have to keep in mind you are an outlier. Most 60 year olds have trouble making it up a flight of steps without having a huffing and puffing. Not out lifting all the young bucks like you.

Some men can control their emotions. Not everyone's limbic system turns them into a moron, or a beta in your case.

I never said they can't, however, men can understand what happens when another man can't control their emotions under certain circumstances. That is just something you will not be able to understand, no matter how badly you wish to identify as a man.

Advertisement
Back