Myles Garrett

A few thoughts:

1. Garrett was antagonized a little bit, but he needs to calm down. Looks like an insane person out there swinging a helmet.
2. Rudolph is a moron for going back at Garrett. Dude's a psycho. He just ripped off your helmet and wants to hurt you. You are QB1. Let your OL handle it. Their actual job is to protect you on the football field. Let them do it.
3. Pouncey with the late head kick after Garrett was already completely immobilized on the ground. Classic trash lizard/Pouncey move.
4. If Garrett had connected a little better with the helmet, that's gotta help the Fins in the draft, right? The Dolfinas have the worst luck...

Advertisement
Rudolph playing the victim role after starting that ****. See this bs all the time. While the helmet swing was excessive, Rudolph should have kept his hands to himself first.
Yea, when Mason threw his arms up and looked around for a call looked like his guilt was showing. I’m sure he did something that prompted Garrett to explode. However, Garrett’s actions were crazy... and will hurt him badly.

Yea, when Mason threw his arms up and looked around for a call looked like his guilt was showing. I’m sure he did something that prompted Garrett to explode. However, Garrett’s actions were crazy... and will hurt him badly.

The hands up in the air killed me lol. Such a ***** move.

He literally was trying to rip Garrett's helmet off on the ground... Garrett did it instead. Then Rudolph wanted to be a fake tough guy and run after him.

I don't feel bad for Rudolph or Garrett.

Advertisement
Makes ya wonder who on our current roster would react the way Pouncey did if someone tried to legitimately cave in Jarren's dome?

I seriously can't remember something similar outside of the NHL to this though. The Bertuzzi incident definitely. Marty McSorely tryin to kill Donald Brashear too.

The hands up in the air killed me lol. Such a ***** move.

He literally was trying to rip Garrett's helmet off on the ground... Garrett did it instead. Then Rudolph wanted to be a fake tough guy and run after him.

I don't feel bad for Rudolph or Garrett.
You know... if it were hockey things would be different, they would settle it on the ice and everybody would shut the **** up and enjoy the fight. Football is not the sport to lose your cool.

Advertisement
Garrett was only wrong in the sense that he hurt his team is how I see it. A lot of you jackasses are just gone be quick to bash the brotha anyways as if y’all never lost your cool in a heated moment. Amazing how many perfect people we have on the board that never lose their composure.

You know the difference between people who lose their cool and the people who lose their cool and do what Garrett did? The ones who do what Garrett did are in prison for assault

Advertisement
You don’t get to be excessive with me and try to pull my helmet off then tell me that my excessive retaliation was too excessive. The first led to the second and that’s just what it was. Garrett was wrong but he was heated about getting his helmet pulled first. Rudolph made more than one attempt to pull it off and that part shouldn’t be ignored 🤷🏾‍♂️
Dude, shut the **** up

Advertisement
Garrett got punched in the face by a browns fan a few weeks ago. He said he was in his car and the dude asked for a autograph. When he rolled the window down the dude stole his ***. I guess he got tired of people trying him tonight.

No, but it is played by men. Not teen girls. If you want to keep pussifying the sport and over protecting the QB, maybe you should get involved in your local flower picking club.
My good friend, lets go to a hockey game. But we both know the rules in football... and we both know that the rules are getting worse especially with the protecting the qb and the targeting shiit. But the fact is we both know the rules.

Garrett should be arrested for aggravated assault and permanently banned from the NFL. It would behoove some of you to learn Ohio’s statutes on the matter, and that the place of the crime (ie, a football field) doesn’t exempt you from committing one.

All the tackling done in that game also could be seen as aggravated assault based on that code.

Advertisement
Back