Myles Garrett

Dude has always had anger issues. He can’t walk away from anything. Look how many personal fouls he has. Take the time to watch him for an entire game and judge for yourself. It’s honestly sad, bc he’s one of the most talented DE’s in the league and he’s ruining his career.

Advertisement
HAHAHA Pouncey saw that attempted murder and retaliated with some haymaking. **** that was great.

Guy was ride or die for Rudolph on that ****.

I hate Pouncey as much as the next guy, but that was great. It sucks that he’s gonna be get suspended. Having your QB’s back for something that dangerous should be a protected act. Garrett should’ve gotten it a lot worse than he did

Advertisement
I hate Pouncey as much as the next guy, but that was great. It sucks that he’s gonna be get suspended. Having your QB’s back for something that dangerous should be a protected act. Garrett should’ve gotten it a lot worse than he did
"Commissioner Goodell, only way to defuse the situation was to knock that lunatic out cold. Y'all should be crowning me."

#66 also for preventing the arm extension on that swing. Probably saved the dudes life, for real.

Advertisement
You don’t get to be excessive with me and try to pull my helmet off then tell me that my excessive retaliation was too excessive. The first led to the second and that’s just what it was. Garrett was wrong but he was heated about getting his helmet pulled first. Rudolph made more than one attempt to pull it off and that part shouldn’t be ignored 🤷🏾‍♂️

Pouncey was just excited that he had a solid reason to beat on another human.

Garrett was only wrong in the sense that he hurt his team is how I see it. A lot of you jackasses are just gone be quick to bash the brotha anyways as if y’all never lost your cool in a heated moment. Amazing how many perfect people we have on the board that never lose their composure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Garrett was only wrong in the sense that he hurt his team is how I see it. A lot of you jackasses are just gone be quick to bash the brotha anyways as if y’all never lost your cool in a heated moment. Amazing how many perfect people we have on the board that never lose their composure.
There you go wit bashing the brotha bull****... jeezus cryst. It’s ******* wrong no matter who does it. Nobody should get a pass... nobody.

You are pathetic.

Go Canes!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back