My Sign Was Taken Again

CP6LPCK.jpg

LULZLULZ

Didn't even notice Shalala popping out of the tank at first.

This is great.

Advertisement
Dean Smith was hung in effigy.

Duke students LOUDLY wanted Coach K gone in his first few years.

Those dues took it on the chin, used it as motivation, made REAL changes and got better.

Kim Jong Al hides behind his AD cronies and sycophantic local journalists.

Shalala can't go soon enough. She's caused more damage to this school than anyone.

Advertisement
Keep up the good fight Herrera! Unfortunately, your friends are a bunch of cowards. Our whole country has been pussified by liberal thugs like Shalala and crew. Wish I was attending the U with you. I would film all of it and give them the middle finger salute while doing it. #SavetheU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Brett McMurphy @McMurphyESPN · 14m 14 minutes ago
RT @BillyCorben: The @UnivMiami is censoring signs they don't like at @CanesHoops games

Will be on ESPN website soon.

This is all overwhelming and surreal. Have a lot of people telling me things about it. All I can say is I stood for what I believed in. I wasn't looking for trouble, and don't want any. I just wanted our voices to be heard. If you don't stand for something, you don't stand for anything.

Advertisement
This is all overwhelming and surreal. Have a lot of people telling me things about it. All I can say is I stood for what I believed in. I wasn't looking for trouble, and don't want any. I just wanted our voices to be heard. If you don't stand for something, you don't stand for anything.

Truth. You sir are wise beyond your years.

Telling you what?

Telling you what?

That I will get in trouble, and that the admin is going to come after me for it. That I need to release a statement about it and sort of back down.

Advertisement
They really dont have any legitimate reason or way to make trouble for you but I wouldn't put it past them honestly

If you do it again, combine two messages on one sign. One about bringing back Butch, and one about a social justice message so that the administration might be hesitant to take it lest they appear to be against the SJ one.

#BlackLivesMatter
#BringBackButch

Equal Rights for LGBT
Fire Al Golden

etc.

If you do it again, combine two messages on one sign. One about bringing back Butch, and one about a social justice message so that the administration might be hesitant to take it lest they appear to be against the SJ one.

#BlackLivesMatter
#BringBackButch

Equal Rights for LGBT
Fire Al Golden

etc.

lol

Advertisement
Back