MY recent thoughts on our program....

Advertisement
Every year I try to drown myself in the koolaid. I just hope I don't get it like last year.

icebucket.gif

Omg I can’t unsee that!! Dudes whole spine and neck are done for!!!

Broke neck, ninja....

He braces for fall with his arms. Doubt you could do that if your neck just snapped. I assume you just drop dead like a door nail. But that definitely looks like it hurt.

Advertisement
I used to love Kool Aid....but I've learned, over the years, that it's bad for me

It looks like a very easy schedule

My heart says one loss......but my head says three

King will put us on the map for sure. And they will come to see what Miami is all about but we have to win every game and if we lose to Clemson in the acc game will still land great recruits but we got to come with it for us to start pulling in the big fish. Soon as that happen people wont be able to stop Miami.

just wait til he doesn’t like his defense out on the field for 35 minutes a game and tells Lashlee to slow it down.
and last I knew, the hc was responsible for offense, defense and special teams, not just his “specialty”.

They've been on the field for 35 minutes the past 5 years.. just without the lead.. Defense ain't the problem and you're right he is responsible for all phases of the game that's why he seemingly upgraded everywhere in the offseason

Advertisement
This is just my opinion guys....

First off, I just want to say we can land them big as y’all just saw, we got a big time wideout over the likes of Georgia, Bama, Texas A&M all we gotta do is win they wanna come, they just want to go somewhere they’re going to win. All Miami has to do is beat the teams they are supposed to beat.

Our Dline is going to be elite, so we have to build around that, IMO we have a starting safety duo that’s just as good as anyone in the nation, our corners idk besides Blades someone else has to step up, we have talent at corner though so if they play well our defense will be amongst the best already to go along with an elite dline.
Our linebackers are new but I think they are more athletic than before and not knocking the other guys not saying they’ll be better because of their athleticism but it’s what we have.

IMO our QB is the real deal, our oline will be at least average imo which is way better than what we’ve had, we have potential play makers on offense too, King will have more weapons at his disposal than ever before, Brevin Jordan gone be lethal, we have talent at RB too.

IMO we have all the pieces to run the table in the regular season, ima say 1 loss for me, now I know about everything in the past, I’m not new here so I know about everything, I’m not saying drink the coolade, I’m not saying I’m drinking it, I’m saying we have everything we need right now to run it and maybe put up a good fight with Clemson, we’ll see I’m excited about our team this season.
Biggest hurdle right now.

They've been on the field for 35 minutes the past 5 years.. just without the lead.. Defense ain't the problem and you're right he is responsible for all phases of the game that's why he seemingly upgraded everywhere in the offseason

keep talking out your ****. We have averaged 30:33 TOP over the last 3 years

He braces for fall with his arms. Doubt you could do that if your neck just snapped. I assume you just drop dead like a door nail. But that definitely looks like it hurt.
Good eyes.
That did look bad. Definitely fracture in the higher vertebrae or maybe he's related to Stretch Armstrong and was left unscathed.

Advertisement
Good eyes.
That did look bad. Definitely fracture in the higher vertebrae or maybe he's related to Stretch Armstrong and was left unscathed.

Think dude survived but shrunk a few inches.

I used to love Kool Aid....but I've learned, over the years, that it's bad for me

It looks like a very easy schedule

My heart says one loss......but my head says three

Only 3? You are a glass half full kind of guy!

Advertisement
Only 3? You are a glass half full kind of guy!

I keep forgetting about and underestimating the "Manny Factor"....

Truth is I don't have clue how well, he'll do...only with the talent he has available...how well he SHOULD do.

We win the offseason title every year.
I'd rather have the hope going into summer camp and Game 1 that the staff did everything possible to make adjustments to strengthen the team and course correct. It could just as easily been...

"The offensive line will be a year older and stronger. That in turn will help our quarterback play and give the Enos offense time to allow each play to develop."

Advertisement
Back