My Prediction: The Next Couple of Weeks

Miami is currently 2-3 and has yet to play NC State and UNC; I expect both of those games to be losses. So we are looking at:
  • Alabama = Loss
  • App State = Win
  • Michigan State = Loss
  • Central Sisters of the Connecticut Middle School Chapel = Win
  • Virginia = Loss. <----- This right here got him fired.
  • UNC = Loss
  • NC State = Loss
  • Pitt = Win
  • Georgia Tech = Win
  • FSU = Win
  • Virginia Tech = Loss
  • Duke = Win
Final Record: 6-6.

From a coaching POV, I expect Manny to be kept around until the end of the season. They are not going to dismiss him during the season as it would not fix much. Lashlee has been an absolute mess and shaky since last year. Once the regular season ends, Manny will be fired and someone will coach a potential bid to play in the Vagisil Bowl. From an AD POV, I also expect Blake to be dismissed but a little bit after Manny. Yesterday's message from Julia Frenk made it very clear that he has zero confidence in the AD, and obviously the BOT feels the same way. You dont issue that type of communication without first consulting with the Chair or entire board. **** had to go down after ESPN went after UM. Thank you, ESPN.

Frenk must be sitting on a mountain of hot coals right now, because his contract has not been renewed and the BOT Chair does not like him at all. Add to the mix a complete failure to lead athletics, a black eye from ESPN, a drop in fund raising, a drop in rankings, and pure venom being spewed by the fan base, and this guy is toast in due time.

I predict that UM will hire a new AD in the next 12 months, a new HC in the next 3 months, and that the entire staff will be dismissed. No one will be kept. Not one person. I also think that they will likely allocated $20-25M to hire a HC and a competent staff. That is the going rate for success.

Anyways, Go Canes and I'm going to go back to the fetal position.

giphy.gif
Only game that matters is FSU. Win that game, then new HC for next season.

Advertisement
4-8
  • Alabama = Loss
  • App State = Win
  • Michigan State = Loss
  • Virginia = Loss
  • UNC = Loss
  • NC State = Loss
  • Pitt = Loss
  • Georgia Tech = Win
  • FSU = Win
  • Virginia Tech = Loss
  • Duke = Loss
4-8. Not sure about the teams we beat. Possible win at FSU. Beat Duke. That said, if the wheels come off completely at UNC, after what appears to be happening already, I wouldn’t be shocked if we didn’t win another game.

Advertisement
Pitt has the #1 ranked OFFENSE in NCAA averaging 558 yards per game and Pickett is averaging 72% completion. I expect BOTH of those numbers to be dwarfed by their offense when UM plays @ Pittt. I fully expect that game to be the equivalent of Al Golden's Clemson game on Oct. 24, 2015 .. almost 6 years to the week. Realistically the way Manny "prepares" players for games UM might not win a single Coastal game.
you expect diaz to stay till pitt? lol

Advertisement
4-8 if Manny stays until the season ends. IF he’s fired after getting bagged by ole Mack, that might light a little fire under the guys and get them a couple more wins. 6-6 at best.

Advertisement
Miami is currently 2-3 and has yet to play NC State and UNC; I expect both of those games to be losses. So we are looking at:
  • Alabama = Loss
  • App State = Win
  • Michigan State = Loss
  • Virginia = Loss. <----- This right here got him fired.
  • UNC = Loss
  • NC State = Loss
  • Pitt = Win
  • Georgia Tech = Win
  • FSU = Win
  • Virginia Tech = Loss
  • Duke = Win
Final Record: 6-6.

From a coaching POV, I expect Manny to be kept around until the end of the season. They are not going to dismiss him during the season as it would not fix much. Lashlee has been an absolute mess and shaky since last year. Once the regular season ends, Manny will be fired and someone will coach a potential bid to play in the Vagisil Bowl. From an AD POV, I also expect Blake to be dismissed but a little bit after Manny. Yesterday's message from Julia Frenk made it very clear that he has zero confidence in the AD, and obviously the BOT feels the same way. You dont issue that type of communication without first consulting with the Chair or entire board. **** had to go down after ESPN went after UM. Thank you, ESPN.

Frenk must be sitting on a mountain of hot coals right now, because his contract has not been renewed and the BOT Chair does not like him at all. Add to the mix a complete failure to lead athletics, a black eye from ESPN, a drop in fund raising, a drop in rankings, and pure venom being spewed by the fan base, and this guy is toast in due time.

I predict that UM will hire a new AD in the next 12 months, a new HC in the next 3 months, and that the entire staff will be dismissed. No one will be kept. Not one person. I also think that they will likely allocated $20-25M to hire a HC and a competent staff. That is the going rate for success.

Anyways, Go Canes and I'm going to go back to the fetal position.

giphy.gif
I’m predicting we beat UNC and NCST and Manny gets ****y. It then all backfires and we lose to Pitt and most importantly FSU and then the wheels fall of. We either fire Blake as well and get Mario or it’s a wrap on the program.

Frustrating watching pick-a-team from pick-a-conference sustain drives on O and make tackles on D.

Our Canes are cursed.

1Bh3lhR664JVA4pmjH.gif

Pitt has the #1 ranked OFFENSE in NCAA averaging 558 yards per game and Pickett is averaging 72% completion. I expect BOTH of those numbers to be dwarfed by their offense when UM plays @ Pittt. I fully expect that game to be the equivalent of Al Golden's Clemson game on Oct. 24, 2015 .. almost 6 years to the week. Realistically the way Manny "prepares" players for games UM might not win a single Coastal game.
Be careful. There’s a guy in here that got a little sensitive when I mentioned how good Pickett was playing and how good Pitt’s offense was. Seems like he was sour about Pickett taking over the hearts of Pitt nation over Dan Marino.

Advertisement
Nope on 2 counts. First, no way we go more than 4-8. And NO WAY the AD stays when Manny goes. You can't leave the new hire to James.
You won’t believe this, but it is possible Blake stays employed and doesn’t hire the new guy

Advertisement
Back