My Post Game Recap

I said it myself bruh. Norvell must've seen that ****show one practice last week, waited 'til all the players & staff left and gave the whole Doak complex a tongue bath. Ate some Bat Soup when he made it home to seal the deal...
Facts!

He was like mannnn fck this shìt, somebody come cough in my face I'm getting the fck outta here!

And the funniest thing is that he was the only coach on their staff that caught Covid, literally the only one lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Liberty City El I thought we called a much better game on defense tonight. I could be wrong but it looked to me like we kept it relatively vanilla and sound UNTIL IT WAS THE RIGHT TIME to gamble. We weren't just out there rolling the dice every play. I saw tighter coverage most of the night. On Bolden's INT we were in Cover-1 with Bolden at the single-high Safety spot, which was nice for a change. I don't recall seeing the blitzes from 18 yards away either.

I gotta watch the condensed version of the game but it almost seemed like they re-evaluated **** after the first couple games and approached tonight with less gimmicks.
Delay blitzes came from a lot closer to the LOS this week. A lot more effective, but it don't take a wealth of football knowledge to know that...

Advertisement
King is Kyler Murray without CeeDee Lamb. King is a bad sum of a *****. Young fella is locked in. #3 get a pair of hands
Yep - unfortunately, there is no way he’s coming back next year playing this way, lol

Popes play was very good. I know he dropped a punt but he played well. He is our #1 wr.
Like many others here have said, he would be better in the slot but man, punt returning wise, yikes. Time to get him off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Rousseau & JT4 would've come back this year, I would have us beating Clemson & going undefeated.

Not even joking or exaggerating. Having Rousseau & Phillips on the field at the same time would've been the scariest & most unstoppable pass rush in all of college football hands down.

JT4 would've thrived in Lashlee's offense out of the Slot in place of Harley & people would say "well JT woulda been a problem", I don't think he would have. He was a malcontent because we didn't utilize him properly & didn't get him the ball enough, there is nothing stupider than having a dynamic weapon like Jeff Thomas & playing him in a Pro style bro! Offense. He's the quintessential Spread Slot WR Speed threat that can break a game open & force Defenses to roll safeties to his side, a true matchup nightmare when used correctly.

Under King's leadership & in Lashlee's offense where he would've been a focal point, JT4 would've fell in line & bought into everything we're doing.
Agreed. All of the above.

Advertisement
Back