My Post Game Recap

Best quarterback since Torretta.

I can't say I can really argue that. Usually a great runner takes off too soon. King really shows an amazing presence of mind.
King did remind me of Kosar with a nicer throw but putting him above Ken? Might want to review records some before that. Two losses over three years, two NC game plus one we got screwed out of, one NC plus one we got cheated out of? King has me excited and if he beats Clemson I will probably lose of decorum but ...... Then again, he is undefeated as a Cane and that pass to Wiggins knowing hit was coming was champion type play. I like him and actually expect to win against Clemson because of him.

Advertisement
King did remind me of Kosar with a nicer throw but putting him above Ken? Might want to review records some before that. Two losses over three years, two NC game plus one we got screwed out of, one NC plus one we got cheated out of? King has me excited and if he beats Clemson I will probably lose of decorum but ...... Then again, he is undefeated as a Cane and that pass to Wiggins knowing hit was coming was champion type play. I like him and actually expect to win against Clemson because of him.
That's why I said I can't argue with that, but stopped short of saying I agree. It may very well be true, but there's an insufficient sample to declare him better.

I really want him to be our best ever and come back for another year.

Advertisement
Back