My Post Game recap

I’m praying for two more loses!**** shame we retuned like 70% of starters and this is a very veteran team. Wow what a waste.

Y’all can down vote me all you want, if you don’t our team is playing uninspired and are ftustured like us,not sure what to say. I love my alum and what richt is rolling out is worse than what golden or Shannon has done. He’s has a much better roster and much bigger budget.

Advertisement
You know coming into a game against Georgia Tech, you're only going to get so many offensive possessions so you have to make the most of the ones you get. The fumbled kick and punt returns killed the entire game. Not only did it take away two extra possessions from the offense, they set up Georgia Tech for easy points. I don't care if you're the 85 Bears, if you give the opponent possession inside the redzone, you're not going to be able to keep them from scoring. The best you can hope for is a field goal.

Offensive line now not only sucks but they decided to start committing penalties at a high rate too. They are 100% garbage and Searles is by far the worst offender of any coach on this team. You can complain about Richt and Jr, but his units have been the worst part of the offense all three years here.

Perry looked pretty sharp. I still like this kid and I think he's got a legit shot to be a great passer if he gets his head right. He was on target all night and had quite a few timely runs. Hey if the opponent wants to play man, let the kid take off and get 10-15 yards. He still fails to see guys running free occasionally but it happens in college, especially with a young kid. He can simply make throws that Malik Rosier would not even attempt. If anything his numbers were hurt by drops.

Which gets me to my next point. Duggans is garbage too. Three years with Cager and he still can't catch a ******* ball with his hands? Our receivers have been good for three drops a game minimum for a while now. I'm not talking about dropping tough catches, I'm talking about the ball hitting you in the hands and not holding on to it. Pope with the illegal block showed exactly why he's never on the field. That stuff is all on the coaching.

I was honestly not upset with the offensive gameplan or even play calling against Tech. They seemed to be able to move the ball pretty well when they weren't committing stupid penalties or turning the ball over.

Advertisement
Back