My Post Game recap

I'm of the same mindset as @Liberty City El . At this point, even if Blake somehow grows a pair and forces Richt to make changes to the staff, they're just going to be yes men. And Jon Richt was simply an extension of Richt whom he had no business being QB coach from the getgo. Given how that hire has bit us significantly 3 years later, Richt *should* be let go after this season. I'm glad that we had a season this bad because this thrusts him straight into the hot seat going into year 4.

And yes, we're losing to UF to start 2019. And when that happens, we will have 100% of the fanbase on getting rid of Richt. And yes, even Al Golden manage to get bowl eligibility ever year and actually beat UF the one time he played them.

Advertisement
Finally the cats out the bag on Cager.....been screaming at the top of my lungs since he signed here that he was a jag but for some reason people liked him here cause he can dance and talk tough on social media

I'll take Hightower getting his snaps moving forward. Richt loves upper classmen though. Dude coaches scared as ****.

changing asst coaches would be like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic ... MORK IS THE NAVIGATOR !

My question is this, how do you get beat by a high school offense?

Dumb statement as there isn't a high school offense as well oiled and as clean as theirs in the country.

Anyhow, you have to outpoint them and force then out of their comfort zone by limiting their first and second downs. We didn't do that enough and our offense imploded drive after drive.

Perry played okay says the OP. That is an understatement if I've ever seen one. He missed some open receivers on plays, but that happens to the best in the NFL. He had a great game, but didn't have much help from his supporting cast.

Advertisement
feel bad for ya liberty

you're the best poster on these boards, we all deserve better than this fraud
Appreciate that Pak, I just try to call it as I see it my man.

And you've been right on the money about Reckt for a long long time now even caught heat for your stance, but unfortunately you were right from the start.

Our best hope is that he just retires, otherwise this thing will go down burning come 2019 & it will not be pretty.

And you've been right on the money about Reckt for a long long time now even caught heat for your stance, but unfortunately you were right from the start.

Our best hope is that he just retires, otherwise this thing will go down burning come 2019 & it will not be pretty.

Wait until we lose to Florida and FSU next season. It’s going to get even uglier. No shot he retires though.

Advertisement
Smh you guys are quick to sh*t on players based on one play. Staff knows he struggles with blocking and has him blocking on a screen, no put players in situations to succeed pope should be out there on obvious passing plays. That’s how you build young players confidence.
You’ve gotta be able to block as a wr to play. Even if you’ve got glue hands and a 4.3/40.

blah the only thing I can truly remember getting heated about is the extension he was given

I truly felt that was such a stupid dumb dumb dumb move, I'm sorry but was richt going somewhere?

now, here we are

blah the only thing I can truly remember getting heated about is the extension he was given

I truly felt that was such a stupid dumb dumb dumb move, I'm sorry but was richt going somewhere?

now, here we are
Flake Flames said that the extension would help solidify recruiting by guaranteeing recruits that Richt would still be here. Can't make this stuff up my man.

PENALTIES! Dear Lord how can Canes have the same stupid penalties over & over? Totally undisciplined...poor coaching. No excuse for it. Pope gets a penalty & he's laughing on the sideline?

Advertisement
Hermano, you are correct. We are not beating VT in Blacksburg or Pitt at home...not going to happen. This team has given up, save a few players. We need to demolish this corching staff and start anew. If President Frenk is the great man I believe he is instead of a troll like Donna, he will light a fire under Blake Flames and force him to do his job.

James is a direct report to Frenk in organizational chart PowerPoint slides only.

BOT hires/fires AD in Miami's setup--like most universities.

changing asst coaches would be like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic ... MORK IS THE NAVIGATOR !

... and how many quality coordinators would hitch their wagon to this abysmal caravan, knowing Richt is done in another year or two barring a miracle....

Advertisement
The 15yd penalty was a major error.. How you cut block that dude..
Because it’s easier to do. Pope isn’t physical at all, which is one of the reasons he’s not playing as much. Being a 7 on 7 hall of famer does nothing for run blocking.

Can we stop making excuses with this defense. If this was Michigan, or Clemson they would shut these teams down even with lack luster offense. This defense isn't elite it just good enough.

Yes and no. Our defense is very good. Not time to **** on them when our offense scored fewer points on GT than every team not named Bowling Green.

Fewer on BC than any team not named holy cross

Liberty and Richmond scored as many or more on UVA

Fewer on Duke than Army and NC Central

Honestly, it doesn’t matter who the assistants are. Richt doesn’t have the juice. Nothing about him shows he’s fully vested. Dude doesn’t look good on the sidelines and it’s been that way since day 1.

Look, we keep highlighting the 10-0 start last yr, but the ***** was already showing. What we did was paint over his rust. We should’ve easily lost 3 of those games. Richt is burnt, yo.

Honestly, it doesn’t matter who the assistants are. Richt doesn’t have the juice. Nothing about him shows he’s fully vested. Dude doesn’t look good on the sidelines and it’s been that way since day 1.

Look, we keep highlighting the 10-0 start last yr, but the ***** was already showing. What we did was paint over his rust. We should’ve easily lost 3 of those games. Richt is burnt, yo.

For Richt or GTFO my face

Advertisement
Back