My pitch to Flowe.

Advertisement
This has always gotten me, honestly.

this is my best guess...where I’m from dudes with money and pull don’t care about a team. They care about a spread. I’m guessing the same in Miami. plus, im guessing the plugs in Miami couldn’t care less about college football.

this is my best guess...where I’m from dudes with money and pull don’t care about a team. They care about a spread. I’m guessing the same in Miami. plus, im guessing the plugs in Miami couldn’t care less about college football.

That would be my guess as well; but the irony is that football is everything in So Fla, but I would assume not so much for those w deep pockets. In a town like Miami, they are probably more consumed w making more money to impress folks as opposed to using it to benefit a school they most likely didn’t even attend.

Advertisement
That would be my guess as well; but the irony is that football is everything in So Fla, but I would assume not so much for those w deep pockets. In a town like Miami, they are probably more consumed w making more money to impress folks as opposed to using it to benefit a school they most likely didn’t even attend.

well said my dude. I’ve talked to @OriginalGatorHater many times about this. There is no team in NYC for them to even get behind. Not even sure they would if was there.

You know the game, the street. Money is all there is. Miami football ain’t high on the streets priority...

well said my dude. I’ve talked to @OriginalGatorHater many times about this. There is no team in NYC for them to even get behind. Not even sure they would if was there.

You know the game, the street. Money is all there is. Miami football ain’t high on the streets priority...

Yes sir;

So being that I’m in Cali, right...I always hear the comparison of USC & Miami and it’s not a comparison.

USCw alumni that are powerful either in the entertainment industry, political field, or legal field are boosters, as well. ****, Spielberg didn’t even go to SC, that **** went to my school, but b/c he’s a SC fan, he has donated millions to their theatre and is a shadow donor to their athletics, along w George Lucas. B4 he passed away, Singleton was a donor. Circuit Judges donates to SC athletics/academics. Even though LA is a real big town, they love their sports and alum for SC take football just as serious, especially since for yrs, it was their pro team.

Miami is a “who’s who” town, filled w exotic gold diggers lol...where stars shoot through to pop bottles, and drive fancy cars. It’s a tourist destination, with many immigrants. It’s a totally different vibe, so instead of football being “life” to a big fish, it’s a hobby. That’s the feel I used to get around 07-09 when I would frequent the games.

Yes sir;

So being that I’m in Cali, right...I always hear the comparison of USC & Miami and it’s not a comparison.

USCw alumni that are powerful either in the entertainment industry, political field, or legal field are boosters, as well. ****, Spielberg didn’t even go to SC, that **** went to my school, but b/c he’s a SC fan, he has donated millions to their theatre and is a shadow donor to their athletics, along w George Lucas. B4 he passed away, Singleton was a donor. Circuit Judges donates to SC athletics/academics. Even though LA is a real big town, they love their sports and alum for SC take football just as serious, especially since for yrs, it was their pro team.

Miami is a “who’s who” town, filled w exotic gold diggers lol...where stars shoot through to pop bottles, and drive fancy cars. It’s a tourist destination, with many immigrants. It’s a totally different vibe, so instead of football being “life” to a big fish, it’s a hobby. That’s the feel I used to get around 07-09 when I would frequent the games.

**** b, education over here. But you’re right as ****. Dudes in Miami, ahem luke...turn Benedict real quick

Advertisement
Advertisement
Awful pitch, this kid has been a Miami fan since he was 2 years old per relationship between his uncle and Rohan.
He learned how to play LB by watching tapes of his idol Rohan Marley who he met at a UM event.
Listening to MiamiHuddlecast by Kelvin Harris is very educational.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back