My pitch to Flowe.

troycbullock

Redshirt Freshman
I would start by having him sit through highlights of UM in its glory years. The big games, the pageantry, the big wins. Just show him how relevant we once were. How much we mattered to CFB
I would then outline the following
1. You will be great anywhere you go
2. You will have a chance to start pretty much anywhere you go.
3. Your leader Clemson, is elite and will continue to be elite with or without you.
4. There are an awesome array of young and explosive front 7 players to support you and allow you to flow (no pun intended) to the ball.
4. Miami will never be elite again until we start to getting players like you.
5. You will make the biggest difference to college football if you are part of the awakening of a “sleeping giant”. Your legacy will be that are one of the main reasons Miami is elite again. CFB will be better for it.
Are you ready to make a difference? Are you ready to make history?

Advertisement
I think I'd skip telling him your second point #4
Sorry didn’t read your response thoroughly. That is the reality of it. No BS. He is needed here. At Clemson, he will be another stud but the will compete for titles with or without him. We will not unless we start getting players like him. He can be the start of something special in recruiting and in us getting back to prominence

Advertisement
I would start by having him sit through highlights of UM in its glory years. The big games, the pageantry, the big wins. Just show him how relevant we once were. How much we mattered to CFB
I would then outline the following
1. You will be great anywhere you go
2. You will have a chance to start pretty much anywhere you go.
3. Your leader Clemson, is elite and will continue to be elite with or without you.
4. There are an awesome array of young and explosive front 7 players to support you and allow you to flow (no pun intended) to the ball.
4. Miami will never be elite again until we start to getting players like you.
5. You will make the biggest difference to college football if you are part of the awakening of a “sleeping giant”. Your legacy will be that are one of the main reasons Miami is elite again. CFB will be better for it.
Are you ready to make a difference? Are you ready to make history?
And I’ll throw in we’re going to take your brother as well what you tryna do

Advertisement
Advertisement
Related image

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back