My pick for next Head Coach....

This guy would be my hire. Venables (and I would want him to keep Diaz if possible) would be a great hire and he is still young and hungry. He has some swag to him also.

Attachments

• t_500x300.jpg
    t_500x300.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
There are two types of coaches out there: "players coaches" and ********. Owners, players, and boosters love "players coaches." They can't stand ********. Jimmy Johnson was an *******. Butch Davis was an *******.

Miami needs an ******* coach.

We need a mean, miserable, alpha-dog sonofabitch who wakes up every single morning ****ed off for no reason. Someone who will do ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING, to win. Someone who won't be a "yes-man" to anybody, including the BOT or university president. Someone with a real stick up their ***.

We need great position coaches who are teachers before they are recruiters. Position coaches with long track records of sending kids to the NFL. We don't need former players, and we don't need former GA's who are learning on the job. We need real, proven professionals.

Finally, Miami needs to run schemes that fit the kind of players we can recruit down here. I would keep Manny Diaz as DC, and get an innovative spread guy for OC.

I’d be down for Campbell or Babers personally. I think either would make great Hc’s at the U, and don’t appear poised to head off to the NFL. Meaning, their young enough to be teachers and polished enough to win, and win big here. Not sold on Venerables.

Advertisement
Do you not remember how childish he acted vs Miami in the bowl game? The guy is a loose cannon.

I could care less about how childish he acts and to be honest I rather have a loose cannon than stick up his u know what coach like Mork. I've said it once and I'll say it again Richt is a poor man's Mack Brown. Wont win a championship unless he somehow gets a all time great college player (ala Vince Young). Holgorsen once hung 70 points on Clemson imagine what he would do with the likes of Jt4 and Harley. You put Jt4 in that offense and he's a Heisman candidate.

I could care less about how childish he acts and to be honest I rather have a loose cannon than stick up his u know what coach like Mork. I've said it once and I'll say it again Richt is a poor man's Mack Brown. Wont win a championship unless he somehow gets a all time great college player (ala Vince Young). Holgorsen once hung 70 points on Clemson imagine what he would do with the likes of Jt4 and Harley. You put Jt4 in that offense and he's a Heisman candidate.
Really, you're seriously willing to overlook everything that says no, because he finally won a game with significance?

Stop already!:rolleyes: CMR ain't bolting plush Coral Gables anytime soon! dUh. So all this clappy crappy yapping and moaning and groaning and bytching is all futile BS and all that! In other words, CMR is SAFELY going to be YOUR head coach until after the 2021 season. But then again, the BIG MONEY POWERS THAT BE would have to buy out his lucrative contract and what not. And I just don't see that happening! But then again, I could be wrong.:p

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back