My pick for next Head Coach....

Advertisement
Me neither but I think it's more of a WVU thing than him. They've been running that defense long before he got there.

I'd be all for it, but if our Walmart tailored suit wearing BOT nerds were intimidated by corny *** dan mullets personality, no doubt they would collectively chit in each others mouth in fear the moment this dude said 4 words in that interview. Thats why we get stuck with lifeless yes men at the position

Advertisement
If we’re calling any guys from the big 12 as the head man, Matt Campbell needs to be first on the list. 38 years young, already has 7 years of head coaching experience with 2 conference ships under his belt. Coach of the year awards in both the MAC and Big 12 And as a bonus he has a background coaching offensive lines.

If we’re calling any guys from the big 12 as the head man, Matt Campbell needs to be first on the list. 38 years young, already has 7 years of head coaching experience with 2 conference ships under his belt. Coach of the year awards in both the MAC and Big 12 And as a bonus he has a background coaching offensive lines.

Should be a top candidate for sure.
3 top 10 wins in the last year and a half.
Picked up a bowl win last year as well.
FYI, ISU recruits Syracuse (56th) level talent.
https://athlonsports.com/college-football/ranking-college-footballs-rosters-2018

Advertisement
Brohm or Campbell should be the first two interviewed and everyone else should take a backseat to them unless a miracle happens like Chris Petersen wanting to come here.

This board talked a lot of **** about this guy and his antics during the bowl game. How quickly things change.

Dino Babers. I’m telling you. He’d recruit very well here & we’d score 40 a game. If you pair him & diaz we’re a national title contender day 1.

I'm becoming a believer in Babers but I am curious to see him one season without Dungy.

Advertisement
Babers not good enough to turn it around. Not even close.

Hes the type of coach who you hire AFTER the turnaround.

Babers not good enough to turn it around. Not even close.

Hes the type of coach who you hire AFTER the turnaround.
Wrong. Coach Babers turned it around at Bowling Green and now at Syracuse. Youtube his lockeroom speeches. He motivates like no other. Gets super buy in from the players and that translates to the field.

Advertisement
I'd be happy with Dino as well, he kinda has that Dabo Swinney vibe to him but as another poster said I'd be curious to see how he does without Dungy.

Wrong. Coach Babers turned it around at Bowling Green and now at Syracuse. Youtube his lockeroom speeches. He motivates like no other. Gets super buy in from the players and that translates to the field.

Again, hes a good coach but its going to take a Pete carroll type coach to bring Miami back. Not a guy who did pretty well at Bowling Green and gives “good halftime speeches”.

Anecdotes and moderate success at joke schools isnt cutting it.

Advertisement
Back