My observations from the game

CFLCane

Junior
Banned
*Perry looked the best overall with Tate second. Williams had a bad day other than the pass to Mallory.

*Every ball Tate threw was a baseball throw except the fade TD. Nice touch on that one. You can tell he's still uncomfortable under center.

*Irvin has totally reshaped his body. He'll contribute.

*Zion still needs 20lbs

*Wiggins need to fix his hands asap.

*Mallory is better than advertised. Really excited to watch this kid.

*Marshall Few is a quality walk on. (Edit: He's not a walk on anymore technically but you get the point)

*Not sure if this was already announced but Richt came on the Jumbo to say he'll be an ACC Network analyst.

*The red head cheerleader is f'n hot.

Too many walk ons forced into action and obviously a very vanilla playbook for spring so i'm not looking to far into anything regarding the QB battle.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I agree Nkosi looked the best. He just struggles when he has to go to his second read. Also, Marshall few is definitely a quality WR. He’s no longer a walk on. It’s time to put him out there. He’s more secure on hands than a lot of our wr. Harley and Wiggins really.

Advertisement
I agree Nkosi looked the best. He just struggles when he has to go to his second read. Also, Marshall few is definitely a quality WR. He’s no longer a walk on. It’s time to put him out there. He’s more secure on hands than a lot of our wr. Harley and Wiggins really.
Marshall Few reminds me of Braxton Berrios. He is now on scholarship.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jarren had no time to do anything with that 2 nd and 3rd string oline the whole time

He started the game with the #1 OL. He was relegated to 3rd wheel after consecutive failed drives. He threw a pick to 5'2" white walk on SS, had a happy feet sack, and was also sacked for safety. He only had 2-3 good plays. It was a bad game, but again i wouldn't put much weight on this game at all. It's just a glorified practice.

Advertisement
Few is on ship now and Wiggins won’t play much this year. You can’t catch you don’t deserve to play. That goes with Harley too.

Is he a senior? I believe he will be a good rotational player for us this year. He is the type of receiver u can rely on to be where he is suppose to and to catch the ball. Similar to Berrios but Berrios played a little dirty. That Miami edge. Haven't seen enough of Few to know if he plays that way.

Is he a senior? I believe he will be a good rotational player for us this year. He is the type of receiver u can rely on to be where he is suppose to and to catch the ball. Similar to Berrios but Berrios played a little dirty. That Miami edge. Haven't seen enough of Few to know if he plays that way.
Junior. He’s played on special teams but if they trust him enough to give him meaningful snaps then I’m not against it. If he could catch and follow assignments then take snaps over Harley and Wiggins.

Advertisement
Back