Muschamp

Daniels was 26/38 for 392 yards 1TD and 1INT including completions of 55 yards, 51 yards, 42 yards, and 38 yards. Against a defense led by a coach who 99% of CIS would want to come to Miami and replace Baker. Cinci's defense gave up 324 TOTAL Yards per game and Daniels eclipsed that by himself through the air.

Here you go:

Cincinnati Defense rankings:

Total Defense: 13th
Pass Defense: 39th (giving up 213 passing yards per game; Daniels had 392).
Scoring Defense: 8th
Team Passing Efficiency Defense: 3rd.

Go away.
And Daniels lit that defense up for 392 yards, long completions, 69% completion percentage. And his team won.

Advertisement
Daniels was 26/38 for 392 yards 1TD and 1INT including completions of 55 yards, 51 yards, 42 yards, and 38 yards. Against a defense led by a coach who 99% of CIS would want to come to Miami and replace Baker. Cinci's defense gave up 324 TOTAL Yards per game and Daniels eclipsed that by himself through the air.

Here you go:

Cincinnati Defense rankings:

Total Defense: 13th
Pass Defense: 39th (giving up 213 passing yards per game; Daniels had 392).
Scoring Defense: 8th
Team Passing Efficiency Defense: 3rd.

Go away.
I said he was good ... not great, and as immobile as Kayaa.

I've watched him since he was a Freshman at USC. He puts up stats and loses games.

UGA had to have a miraculous brainfart from Cinn (not using the full play clock) to win b/c they were 2-13 on 3rd/4th downs b/c he's a statue against pressure. Cinn stats against the **** competition they play is meaningless. Their DC is wanted by bigger programs b/c he schemed the chicken **** roster he had into delicious chicken salad.

PS: Go **** yourself kid.

I've watched him since he was a Freshman at USC. He puts up stats and loses games.

UGA had to have a miraculous brainfart from Cinn (not using the full play clock) to win b/c they were 2-13 on 3rd/4th downs b/c he's a statue against pressure. Cinn stats against the **** competition they play is meaningless. Their DC is wanted by bigger programs b/c he schemed the chicken **** roster he had into delicious chicken salad.

Are you related to him or have a connection? Serious question, you know his info so curiosity is killing the cat.
You mean, "I'm too stupid to know this, but are the stats available for every sporting event that I can google and look up"? The answer is yes, you are stupid and the stats are available. Daniels played great against the defense of the guy CIS is praying comes to Miami. If Miami would give up 392 passing yards to ANYBODY, people would be calling for Baker to be fired (like they are). The dude from Cincy gives up 392 passing yards to "bum" Daniels [according to CIS], and the board loves the def. coord. The fact of the matter is, UGA, with Daniels would have beaten UF, and would have had a gripe to be in the playoffs (with only loss to Alabama). Daniels is legit. He's really good.

Advertisement

I don't understand the lovefest either. UGA played nobody by the time Daniels was the guy.

Muschamp can afford to take this position with the paycheck he’s still getting from USCe

I don't understand the lovefest either. UGA played nobody by the time Daniels was the guy.
Fine, I get that. Daniels played against bum teams except Cincinnati, right? The same Cincy team whose Def. Coord. everyone here wants. Daniels lit that defense up for 392 yards and was throwing bomb completions. He looked great. The offense looked great when he took over the reigns. UGA looked way differently under Daniels than their other QBs.

Advertisement
Fine, I get that. Daniels played against bum teams except Cincinnati, right? The same Cincy team whose Def. Coord. everyone here wants. Daniels lit that defense up for 392 yards and was throwing bomb completions. He looked great. The offense looked great when he took over the reigns. UGA looked way differently under Daniels than their other QBs.
1 for 11 on 3rd downs and scoring 22 points on a G5 school is "great". I've literally heard everything now.

Maybe learn some nuance. The Cinn DC is sought after b/c he had Cinn playing great against SIMILAR ATHLETES in their conference and NOT against an SEC offense of 5* players. Pretty sure Ohio St beat that same Cinn team with the same DC 42-0 last year.

Last edited:
You mean, "I'm too stupid to know this, but are the stats available for every sporting event that I can google and look up"? The answer is yes, you are stupid and the stats are available. Daniels played great against the defense of the guy CIS is praying comes to Miami. If Miami would give up 392 passing yards to ANYBODY, people would be calling for Baker to be fired (like they are). The dude from Cincy gives up 392 passing yards to "bum" Daniels [according to CIS], and the board loves the def. coord. The fact of the matter is, UGA, with Daniels would have beaten UF, and would have had a gripe to be in the playoffs (with only loss to Alabama). Daniels is legit. He's really good.
Dude, take a deep breath. I was honestly just asking if you had a connection to the kid. Not everyone on this site is out to get people. Carry on with your day. Simple question, needed a simple answer. Forget I asked.

Dude, take a deep breath. I was honestly just asking if you had a connection to the kid. Not everyone on this site is out to get people. Carry on with your day. Simple question, needed a simple answer. Forget I asked.
It was not a serious question. In my post all I did was list Daniel’s stats against Cincinnati that ANY person have access too such as Google, ESPN, etc. You asked me if I had a connection to Daniels? How does that follow logically with me posting his stats? Your question was meant to be at minimum sarcastic. Miss me with your innocence. Good night.

Advertisement
It was not a serious question. In my post all I did was list Daniel’s stats against Cincinnati that ANY person have access too such as Google, ESPN, etc. You asked me if I had a connection to Daniels? How does that follow logically with me posting his stats? Your question was meant to be at minimum sarcastic. Miss me with your innocence. Good night.
So, you don’t know him. Cool.

I asked a simple question. Thought you may have a connection to the kid. That was all. Again, not everyone is out to get you.

Advertisement
Looks like Muschamp is going to UGA as an analyst and Steele won’t be getting the HC job at Tennessee with Danny White going there as AD sooo...

63E1D533-C7F1-4EBA-B4F6-94FE5C49F64A.gif

Looks like Muschamp is going to UGA as an analyst and Steele won’t be getting the HC job at Tennessee with Danny White going there as AD sooo...

View attachment 141677
Do you think Manny wanted Charlie Strong? It makes absolutely no sense to wait as long as they did to announce a simple reshuffling of the deck. Manny is all about a splash. Strong was with Bama and couldn't do anything until after CFP, then Urban gets hired to Jax, people assumed Muschamp was going to join him and that was our DC he wanted, later same day Manny announces these changes and now it looks like Muschamp to UGA and Strong is going with Meyer.

They scored 24 points and he’s talking about yards

Do you think Manny wanted Charlie Strong? It makes absolutely no sense to wait as long as they did to announce a simple reshuffling of the deck. Manny is all about a splash. Strong was with Bama and couldn't do anything until after CFP, then Urban gets hired to Jax, people assumed Muschamp was going to join him and that was our DC he wanted, later same day Manny announces these changes and now it looks like Muschamp to UGA and Strong is going with Meyer.
That was my thought when Strong got hired by Urban and our reaction was Manny as calling DC plays. Didn’t realize that he was with Bama. That makes more sense in my opinion.

Advertisement
Back