Muschamp

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
Looks like he may end up at UGA. in a support capacity... Kirby setting up his version of "HC camp" From UGA board today:

Told you guys prior to the Peach Bowl that Muschamp had spent a couple of days in Athens and had sat in on some meetings.

Both Rusty and I are hearing that he could be doing a lot more of that very soon. Not set in stone yet but we're told that Muschamp is likely to join UGA's staff in an off-field role. He recently turned down the opportunity to become the defensive coordinator at Texas and it's important to note that his son is on the UGA football team. Not sure when or if it'll be finalized but as of right now, that's where things are headed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was the HC at USCe and his son was on the UGA football team? Guess he’s not the recruiter we all thought he was

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guess he wants to make easy money at Jawja instead of going the DC route while he waits for another dumb school to hire him

Advertisement
Yeah, it's good to judge a player based on one performance.

You're right. I should have based it off the three other teams he played against with records of 5-4, 2-8, and 4-7 to judge his performance instead of the one game against a good team.

You're right. I should have based it off the three other teams he played against with records of 5-4, 2-8, and 4-7 to judge his performance instead of the one game against a good team.
Daniels was 26/38 for 392 yards 1TD and 1INT including completions of 55 yards, 51 yards, 42 yards, and 38 yards. Against a defense led by a coach who 99% of CIS would want to come to Miami and replace Baker. Cinci's defense gave up 324 TOTAL Yards per game and Daniels eclipsed that by himself through the air.

Here you go:

Cincinnati Defense rankings:

Total Defense: 13th
Pass Defense: 39th (giving up 213 passing yards per game; Daniels had 392).
Scoring Defense: 8th
Team Passing Efficiency Defense: 3rd.

Go away.

Advertisement
Back