Multiple students at Miami sign fake petition to ban Hurricane mascot, even blaming PTSD

Advertisement
This has to be a joke. Is it really something from The Onion? Or, is it another sign that the apocalypse is near?

If that's the case,
Clemson, Auburn & LSU (among others) have to change theirs- Tigers have attacked people who could have resulting PTSD.
Cal & Baylor - bear attacks
UGA
UF
ND - Fighting Irish could be stereotypical

The list goes on. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

Advertisement
This younger gene pool - there aren't words.

So gullible. So sheltered. God help them when things get sideways someday.

And that someday always comes. (But it does improve the gene pool)
Sounds like you may also be referring to a good percentage of our esteemed posters!

Advertisement
If that's the case,
Clemson, Auburn & LSU (among others) have to change theirs- Tigers have attacked people who could have resulting PTSD.
Cal & Baylor - bear attacks
UGA
UF
ND - Fighting Irish could be stereotypical

The list goes on. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

I agree. I was bitten by dogs on 3 occasions as a child...and now I live near Athens so you can only imagine what a daily struggle my life has become. I can't even go to Kroger because they have 100 bulldog statues on display for sale at the entrance.

Can't go to Trader Joe's because they have a giant bulldog painted on the window.

Even Publix has those **** statues. I can't even doy grocery shopping because of these insensitive people. Don't they know? Don't they understand?

Holy ****. One of my degrees is from George Washington. What’s inappropriate about Colonials? Because they colonized? And what’s wrong with an Ibis? Because they’re not afraid to fly into a hurricane so they’re causing violence against Mother Nature?

On this issue, I get why Native Americans would be offended but this is a whole other level. These fruit loop kids need to do something more productive with their time. I have no doubt that they’d have us living in some unbearable dystopian society like those people in that movie with Sly Stallone and Wesley Snipes where you got infractions every time you fûcking curse.
Using those *** helmets will take care of it . . .

Not entirely true. I’m 26 and can honestly say the state of this country is in shambles...I’m about to migrate back to Europe.. only a matter of time before the colors of old glory switch to red orange yellow green blue violent.

Advertisement
Not one of the students realized that "Hurricanes" is not the mascot for the Canes . . . it's a nickname . . . and that Sebastian the Ibis is the "mascot" . . . It's like being triggered by the word "heat" in Miami Heat . . .

Not one of the students realized that "Hurricanes" is not the mascot for the Canes . . . it's a nickname . . . and that Sebastian the Ibis is the "mascot" . . . It's like being triggered by the word "heat" in Miami Heat . . .
Oh you've just opened up a can of worms! I'm offended, the Heat must change their name because they are mocking global warming! Lulz

Advertisement
Any of you sucked in by this interested in buying the Brooklyn Bridge, I am selling it to the highest bidder. What scares me I have to rely on you numbnuts to fund my social security.

lmao you can give up now then

you're utterly fcked, no ifs ands or buts about it. This degenerate society is just getting started buddy, by the time these guys all reach 30-40 years old things will be 10x worse

Arch, they make the post WW2 French look like Rambo. They are well on the way to being Eloi..........................

Advertisement
Back