Multiple students at Miami sign fake petition to ban Hurricane mascot, even blaming PTSD

jackbenimble71

President
campus reform is a great group. they expose how dumb students are all over the country and how the indoctrination by hack professors and universities is hurting the college experience.

RVACane

All-ACC
I have no words. God bless our millennials.
Holy ****. One of my degrees is from George Washington. What’s inappropriate about Colonials? Because they colonized? And what’s wrong with an Ibis? Because they’re not afraid to fly into a hurricane so they’re causing violence against Mother Nature?

On this issue, I get why Native Americans would be offended but this is a whole other level. These fruit loop kids need to do something more productive with their time. I have no doubt that they’d have us living in some unbearable dystopian society like those people in that movie with Sly Stallone and Wesley Snipes where you got infractions every time you fûcking curse.

duke4heisman

Senior
They are not Millennial they are Gen Z. Millennial's are 25-39 year olds
I'm 38 born in '81 and no one around me growing up and in college acted like that. All this stuff seems to have really started escalating just before begining of this decade. Never even heard of Gen Z, I guess I'm getting old

duke4heisman

Senior
Holy ****. One of my degrees is from George Washington. What’s inappropriate about Colonials? Because they colonized? And what’s wrong with an Ibis? Because they’re not afraid to fly into a hurricane so they’re causing violence against Mother Nature?

On this issue, I get why Native Americans would be offended but this is a whole other level. These fruit loop kids need to do something more productive with their time. I have no doubt that they’d have us living in some unbearable dystopian society like those people in that movie with Sly Stallone and Wesley Snipes where you got infractions every time you fûcking curse.
It's not mother nature, they're trying to portray that it reminds them of going through a hurricane and brings back memories of devastation, etc. Like they can't handle it or it is offensive to them.

RVACane

All-ACC
It's not mother nature, they're trying to portray that it reminds them of going through a hurricane and brings back memories of devastation, etc. Like they can't handle it or it is offensive to them.
That's insane. They’re used to crying about everything and being coddled as opposed to being set straight. I don’t hit my kids but these kids and their parents need a kick in the ass.