Multiple students at Miami sign fake petition to ban Hurricane mascot, even blaming PTSD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I have no words. God bless our millennials.
Holy ****. One of my degrees is from George Washington. What’s inappropriate about Colonials? Because they colonized? And what’s wrong with an Ibis? Because they’re not afraid to fly into a hurricane so they’re causing violence against Mother Nature?

On this issue, I get why Native Americans would be offended but this is a whole other level. These fruit loop kids need to do something more productive with their time. I have no doubt that they’d have us living in some unbearable dystopian society like those people in that movie with Sly Stallone and Wesley Snipes where you got infractions every time you fûcking curse.

Advertisement
Holy ****. One of my degrees is from George Washington. What’s inappropriate about Colonials? Because they colonized? And what’s wrong with an Ibis? Because they’re not afraid to fly into a hurricane so they’re causing violence against Mother Nature?

On this issue, I get why Native Americans would be offended but this is a whole other level. These fruit loop kids need to do something more productive with their time. I have no doubt that they’d have us living in some unbearable dystopian society like those people in that movie with Sly Stallone and Wesley Snipes where you got infractions every time you fûcking curse.
It's not mother nature, they're trying to portray that it reminds them of going through a hurricane and brings back memories of devastation, etc. Like they can't handle it or it is offensive to them.

The students that signed that petition should be immediately BANNED from further attendance at the University

"Sorry son, you gotta go!"

"Excessive stupidity belongs on CIS ....NOT at an institution of higher learning"

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's not mother nature, they're trying to portray that it reminds them of going through a hurricane and brings back memories of devastation, etc. Like they can't handle it or it is offensive to them.
That's insane. They’re used to crying about everything and being coddled as opposed to being set straight. I don’t hit my kids but these kids and their parents need a kick in the ***.

Advertisement
Back