Multiple students at Miami sign fake petition to ban Hurricane mascot, even blaming PTSD

And failing family networks as well. Gen Y CREATED millennials (by and large). Its our fault really.
The government has made marriage unreasonable. My friend and a grandson live with their "baby mommies" and will not marry since they would combine their incomes and lose all the federal benefits. Unfortunately if they have a little spat either can leave without any complications. Getting married today is just plain stupid causing children to end up fatherless and women strapped with children, no wonder abortions are so high and all this was done with GOOD INTENTIONS without consideration of UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES.

Advertisement
You don’t actually believe the people that use the word “hate” are prone to murder. I know you don’t. You would have to be a moron to actually think that.

My wife just said she hated that her *** is getting bigger. Should I be worried?
Tell her you agree with her and you'll find out pretty quickly.

People are already entering universities with much of their political socialization. Universities really exacerbate and incubate the liberal hive, but I'm not sure I'd put indoctrination by the professors that high on the list.

Each generation has their University-age causes. Boomers had the sexual revolution and second wave feminism. GenX'rs saw an acceleration of the Rainbow Revolution, Digital Revolution, Third Wave Feminism. Millennials doubled down on a lot of GenX movements, Fourth Wave Feminism, among others. And during each generation, there was an anxiety and pushback conservative contingency.

Having lived through the various iterations of social change you reference I can say with overwhelming confidence I have never witnessed anything even remotely close to the social warrior insanity of today.

My biggest worry is when the 'Snowflake Generation' is at the controls of this great nation and they are forced to respond to the hardened Chinese, which is a 100% certainty. Talk about bringing a bunch of squirt guns to fight off an army of AK47's.

Advertisement
Never watched Jay much, but loved that well-dressed sophisticated-looking woman who admitted that she never purchased Condoleeza Rice.

This is akin to the stupid "Jaywalking" segments that used to air on the Tonight Show. It's the epitome of garbage journalism, because odds are that for every idiot that signed that petition, there were dozens of people who laughed at these people. Millenials are no better nor worse than other generations, period. You had idiots and morons before 1980, and there will be morons long after the millennial generation aren't a convenient punching bag for old farts(IE baby boomers) who inherited the ultimate economy, and then ran it into the ground, liquidating society in the process to fund their greed.

I agree. I was bitten by dogs on 3 occasions as a child...and now I live near Athens so you can only imagine what a daily struggle my life has become. I can't even go to Kroger because they have 100 bulldog statues on display for sale at the entrance.

Can't go to Trader Joe's because they have a giant bulldog painted on the window.

Even Publix has those **** statues. I can't even doy grocery shopping because of these insensitive people. Don't they know? Don't they understand?
Recruit some like-minded people and pull the statues down. You have every right to so if you are hurt by seeing them. Did they arrest and charge the people in Durham?

2. the willfully ignorant - those too self-absorbed or lazy to learn or choose to learn from ******** (see #1).

It's not willfully ignorant. They are grossly undereducated. They're not taught how to think, but taught to think within a certain framework in which they question those things which are outside that framework but accept as a founding principle that which is within it. They don't have a traditional liberal education. They ran away from the sciences and mathematics which help develop critical thinking skills and instead focused on "social" studies type courses.

Advertisement
You don’t actually believe the people that use the word “hate” are prone to murder. I know you don’t. You would have to be a moron to actually think that.

My wife just said she hated that her *** is getting bigger. Should I be worried?

She’s obviously a radical that could be taking a knife to get *** any day. Or even worse strangers in a malls ***

Late to the party, but just wanted to say this video is so dumb. Almost everyone there is signing the petition just to be polite, while they know it's not actually going to make a change. A few genuinely support it, but we have people on campus asking for us to sign petitions all the time, and most of the time it's just something you sign so you can walk away, knowing that it'll never actually happen. Also lol I was walking on campus that day and me and a few friends got stopped by him and we declined to sign the petition. They definitely cut out many people declining, besides just the last girl, in order to fit their narrative, which so many idiots on this board gobbled up because MilLeNIaLs aRe bAD. Not saying there's not problems with my generation (which is actually Gen Z), but the fact you guys get riled up about this says more about you than them.

The government has made marriage unreasonable. My friend and a grandson live with their "baby mommies" and will not marry since they would combine their incomes and lose all the federal benefits. Unfortunately if they have a little spat either can leave without any complications. Getting married today is just plain stupid causing children to end up fatherless and women strapped with children, no wonder abortions are so high and all this was done with GOOD INTENTIONS without consideration of UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES.

The government shouldn't be involved with marriage to begin with. What two consenting adults do isn't my concern nor should it be the governments. A marriage contract shouldn't be any different than any other one. I don't blame any man who refuses to get married, because there's little in it for us. Even if you want to raise your kids in a safe, loving environment, your spouse can walk away whenever they want and take half your crap, your kids and anything else they want. Why? Because they feel like it, and as a man you have ZERO rights.

Conservatives need to get it through their head that the Ozzie and Harriet era isn't coming back, and we can't continue to browbeat men for realizing the deck is stacked against us. The "Man Up, and marry these ex ******" argument is failing, and for good reason. You want to find a wife in this bunch, be my guest, but I understand why a lot of these young men are reluctant to put their futures on the line with these long shots.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back