MSU Mass Exodus: Do we take any?

Advertisement
I can't believe there are still people defending Leach. Leach's offense has scored a grand total of 21 points in past four games combined. That's as bad as it gets.

The narcissism is oozing from your posts, like some fat guy you claim Leach befriended. You quoted someone else who stated it was a signature win for Leach, not my comment, so don’t act like a dolt. I simply pointed out those bashing Leach are defending Manny, who is doing less with more, and at least Leach beat someone with a pulse, decimated or not, unlike Manny in his first year.
thispube, what the fvck are you even arguing about? You’re like an old lady at the nursing home picking fights over nothing because you’ve got nothing else going on. First, you’re pimping Leach to **** on Mabo. No one’s talking about Mabo. Then, in the next breath, you’re claiming you don’t even like Leach. ******* old hen you are.

Advertisement
Both things can be true. They have a rotten culture that needs to be purged, but Leach is also a clown.

It’s very possible MSU is a shltshow, that hired a shltshow coach.

Should actually be fun to watch.
Agree, MSU”culture “ is bullshyt. It needs to be changed, if it exists. If it does, Leach ain’t the one to change it. Leach cares about Leach. Look for the next bailout, probably next season, maybe this season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back