MSU Mass Exodus: Do we take any?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think MSU is just FSU but being cleaned out. The inmates were running the asylum and Leach has come in and done his “my way or the highway”. As much as I dislike Leach he does know how to rebuild (unlike Norvell). The first step is killing the old culture and purging anything and anyone who remotely isn’t on board with your goals. He’s the captain now and the guys jumping ship are most likely cancers or players who think they are special.
E1C01202-EC86-48A9-A72B-E29759C0CD4F.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
MSU is doing what we should be doing to fix any locker room issues. You don't wanna be there and gunna be threatening to transfer at all time and don't wanna put in your work, hit the road.

Really? You think that's what's going on?

No, it's just the usual "Leach playing his favorites" routine, he does it everywhere he goes. I'm sure he told Moorhead's recruits (particularly the QBs) that they are free to leave whenever they want.

Yeah, a "transfer threat" is soooooo serious right now. Hundreds of portal kids and zero-point-zero ICs to give. Yeah, it MUST BE "locker room issues" that have caused 10% of the MSU roster to conclude that they are better off with NOWHERE to go than to play for the pirate.

Standard Leach protocol. He goes in blustering. Wins a game he shouldn't. Then has some bad losses. Blames the players for being malcontents and rips them to shreds. Sets the bar incredibly low with a 3 win season. Then, gets people to think he's a superstar when he makes small improvements thereafter.

He's an insufferable ****, who will likely flame out in the big bad SEC. His act won't play well to the guys he need to sign to beat those teams. No wonder he’s dialed in with the fat guy like he is.

Advertisement
Really? You think that's what's going on?

No, it's just the usual "Leach playing his favorites" routine, he does it everywhere he goes. I'm sure he told Moorhead's recruits (particularly the QBs) that they are free to leave whenever they want.

Yeah, a "transfer threat" is soooooo serious right now. Hundreds of portal kids and zero-point-zero ICs to give. Yeah, it MUST BE "locker room issues" that have caused 10% of the MSU roster to conclude that they are better off with NOWHERE to go than to play for the pirate.
I mean pretty sure like week 1 or 2 he said they'd need to get rid of the guys that are causing issues.

If you have a non-winning culture, you gotta remove the losers. Simple as that. Meanwhile we have had year after year of locker room issues with mentally weak guys who are quiters.

I mean pretty sure like week 1 or 2 he said they'd need to get rid of the guys that are causing issues.

If you have a non-winning culture, you gotta remove the losers. Simple as that. Meanwhile we have had year after year of locker room issues with mentally weak guys who are quiters.
Where has Mike Leach developed a truly winning culture? The guy has issues with his teams after he’s been there for years and they’re all his guys too.

Yea, Mike Leach ain’t the answer for a Miami. Give that shlt up.

Advertisement
Back