MSU Mass Exodus: Do we take any?

Advertisement
Give me a break. Leach is a massive BS artist.

And by the way, tell me when Mississippi State has ever had a "winning culture".

Look, they play in a division with Alabama, LSU, Auburn, and A$$-To-Mouth. Someone has to lose those games.

2019 - 6-7
2018 - 8-5
2017 - 9-4

Yeah, maybe MSU isn't a dominant championship-winning program, but that's not a team full of malcontents and quitters.

It's just Leach ******* with his players' futures. And probably insulting their girlfriends.
You sir are correct and It is widely known is the industry hence with all of his “success and offensive brilliance” he gets middle of the road HC jobs. Sure he’ll steal a game or two, but he’ll lose 3 or 4 he should not. He is exactly who he pretends to be!

Advertisement
honest opinion, Leach ain’t mixing culturally with the south.

He reminds me of a Karen but with a shaft.

MSU boys command a certain respect, and I’m sure Leach has long crossed that line

Nah, that can't be right. All the Leach worshippers are certain he would have no problem earning the respect of real football players.

Advertisement
I think MSU is just FSU but being cleaned out. The inmates were running the asylum and Leach has come in and done his “my way or the highway”. As much as I dislike Leach he does know how to rebuild (unlike Norvell). The first step is killing the old culture and purging anything and anyone who remotely isn’t on board with your goals. He’s the captain now and the guys jumping ship are most likely cancers or players who think they are special.

Definitely, with all those conference championships as great examples of his ability to "rebuild."

Miami fans: "I'm sick of THE ADMINISTRATION making us into a middling team that doesn't compete for national titles!"

Same Miami fans: "Hire Mike Leach!!!"

If you think Leach is the answer at a real football program, please just give up on thinking, for good. You have nothing to contribute beyond some occasional drool on your shirt.

Advertisement
I’d let him draw up some situational offensive plays and send them on a PDF via email. I’d let him do that. That’s about it though. A long distance paid consultant role.

You say email but I think you mean carrier pigeon because I seriously doubt he knows how to use a computer for anything short of googling seriously weird ****.

honest opinion, Leach ain’t mixing culturally with the south.

He reminds me of a Karen but with a shaft.

MSU boys command a certain respect, and I’m sure Leach has long crossed that line
he made his name at Texas Tech which is definately the south.

Its what happens with him or a new coach...but more so with him he is gonna run off guys and not give a f*ck. The Shavers kid..how tf you transfer twice in 1.5 semester...getting his Asa Martin on

Advertisement
But I was told he'd kill it here. This seems to indicate the exact opposite.
Interesting that Manny has been here 5 years, two as HC, and still gets a pass by our excuse making fans to “rebuild” this team for another 3-5 years with a more talented team than MSU, but Leach has been at MSU less than a year, knocks off the defending national champs on the road, and people are asking why they aren’t making a run at a NC championship. Interesting logic used by some. Please remind me, who has Manny beaten that would compare to LSU....?

Interesting that Manny has been here 5 years, two as HC, and still gets a pass by our excuse making fans to “rebuild” this team for another 3-5 years with a more talented team than MSU, but Leach has been at MSU less than a year, knocks off the defending national champs on the road, and people are asking why they aren’t making a run at a NC championship. Interesting logic used by some. Please remind me, who has Manny beaten that would compare to LSU....?
So Leach should be celebrated for having a signature win? Should we also celebrate him giving Arkansas their first conference win since October 2017? Why do you think Manny sucks at 5-1, but Leach is good at 1-3? Leach has been coaching for what 15 years? How many conference championships does he have?

Advertisement
Back