MSU hires Mel Tucker

Advertisement
Good for Mel. Don't know who he is but I had a brother-in-law names Mel. Just one question, name sounds like a country singer, why would MSU hire a singer to coach football?

You think he is the love child of Mel Tillis and Tanya Tucker? That doesn't seem likely, for obvious reasons, but it would be a lot of fun to explain.

Advertisement

I think kids should be able to transfer without sitting out just as normal students do. However, we live in a society revolved around capitalism. Mel tucker if he wants should absolutely double his salary. Ppl living in their parent’s basements have no idea how the real world works. Ppl do this all the time in corporate america. Media is getting thrown out the door left and right lets have that same energy when benjamin is looking for a job.

Advertisement
Good for Mel. Don't know who he is but I had a brother-in-law names Mel. Just one question, name sounds like a country singer, why would MSU hire a singer to coach football?

There aren’t that many black country singers out there. I guess that explains why they were willing to pay him so much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There aren’t that many black country singers out there. I guess that explains why they were willing to pay him so much.

Charlie Pride.

And Hootie.

The CMA won't even allow Li'l Nas X in the door.

A real oldhead worth his street cred salt wouldn't have couched that "want to beat him up" with "on social media".

That said, I just wanted the vision of a 70 yr old Drew Pearson jumping in his car and trying to get to East Lansing in time to curbstomp a dude named Mel as he walks into his introductory press conference to be true.

Advertisement
Back